Why Are Germans Privileged For Up-To-Date Info?

mapstond

Still Fresh
Seems every significant update comes from some translated post from the german forums.
Why can't the project leaders use a language that everyone can understand?

I'm just completely annoyed about this. I'm a paying customer and every delay I get to read about is just.. Well, getting old.

Take that as a suggestion.

i think this should be moved to the 'pandora rants' forum section ;)

Its also foolish :)

You think the Germans can read English? Converting it to your language would be just as bad to them ;)

Your question should be "why aren't all the formally announced statements posted in all supported languages"? And answer is _they are_.

So in fact, statements made by people, in their native language, in their forum, that are not official statements, make you mad?

What you really men to say is "I'm sort of pissed off here, I want to know more and not missing something", and we can empathize, but your post doesn't really make sense.

jeff

skeezix said:
Its also foolish :)

You think the Germans can read English? Converting it to your language would be just as bad to them ;)

Your question should be "why aren't all the formally announced statements posted in all supported languages"? And answer is _they are_.

So in fact, statements made by people, in their native language, in their forum, that are not official statements, make you mad?

What you really men to say is "I'm sort of pissed off here, I want to know more and not missing something", and we can empathize, but your post doesn't really make sense.

jeff

Germans can read English, they teach that subject at school in germany.

And btw not only germans are privileged, we dutch are too, we can read most German too :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh boy, you Pandora guys really have luxury problems... ;) Look at the Wiz scene. Many informations are only available in Korean. And the quantity of capable translators unfortunately is near zero. Feeling better know? :)

Not all Germans speak English. Remember there was East Germany some 20 years ago. Now stop posting pandora sh..tuff in the wiz section ;)

What xenophobic idiocy. You should be glad that anyone bothers to translate anything, especially after encountering such atrocious attitudes as yours. Learn German if it bugs you so much, or better still learn to program your own stuff and post it here in any language you choose - though bollocks seems to be your native tongue.

Why should English be the preffered language anyway? Just cause you happen to speak english you think it's superior? If you can't understand someone elses language that's your own fault for not learing it. If you're too thick to learn, live with it, 'cause there's no reason anyone else should put themselves out specifically for a dullard like yourself.

NOTE: Please feel free to translate this message into any language you choose and post it here for the benefit of others.

Back