Sales Why does PayPal do not work?

WhyKlef

Still Fresh
First, hi everyone, I've been following Pandora's progress for a very long time and been active on those forums while not being able to share an opinion due to having a "Hotmail" account.

That being said, I want to pre-order a Pandora and badly at that but the fact that PayPal was said to be supported and that it isn't displeases me. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

So your telling me that if I send the payment through PayPal today, I'll be safe to have a unit from the first batch right? If so, you've just sold another Pandora :lol:

The payment was sent already ^_^ Now all that's left is wait!

Thanks for the support.

The paypal wouldn't work for me either yesterday so I paid with the protx instead.
It wouldn't let me put a shipping address so will I just get it mailed to my card address? They're the same place..

To avoid this kind of problem, i ordered from german site, but I live in France. It went very well but I hope it won't make any trouble, since it was said to order from the english site if not from Germany...

The current wording on the Paypal summary page over at gp2x.co.uk seems confusing:

Here is your order summary, including shipping costs and any taxes.

Items in cart : 1 x TV Cable (Air)

Total Items cost: $ 19.99

Shipping cost: $ 4 (International)

VAT: $ 0 You do not have to pay VAT.

Total cost with shipping: $ 23.99 (13.33 GBP)

The dollar price will be converted to UK Pounds on the next page for processing,
don't panic, this is because we are based in the UK.

Our Paypal address is openpandorasales@gmail.com

Please send payment to that address together with your address and any extra details.

Thanks!

The confusing part is that there is no next page. There is no button to continue on to the next page. Is my order finalized at this point?

sixstringmonk said:
The current wording on the Paypal summary page over at gp2x.co.uk seems confusing:

Here is your order summary, including shipping costs and any taxes.

Items in cart : 1 x TV Cable (Air)

Total Items cost: $ 19.99

Shipping cost: $ 4 (International)

VAT: $ 0 You do not have to pay VAT.

Total cost with shipping: $ 23.99 (13.33 GBP)

The dollar price will be converted to UK Pounds on the next page for processing,
don't panic, this is because we are based in the UK.

Our Paypal address is openpandorasales@gmail.com

Please send payment to that address together with your address and any extra details.

Thanks!

The confusing part is that there is no next page. There is no button to continue on to the next page. Is my order finalized at this point?
I believe all that talk about a "next page" is just left over from the credit/debit card ordering page. So, if I understand this correctly, if you're paying by PayPal, your order should be finalized and all you should have to do is send 13.33 GBP via PayPal to the PayPal address and include the above text in your comment field. That's how I did my pre-order at least.

Yigguth said:
The paypal wouldn't work for me either yesterday so I paid with the protx instead.
It wouldn't let me put a shipping address so will I just get it mailed to my card address? They're the same place..

i had issues on opening day for preorders that the site would not allow my credit card to go through, everytime i tried it, it declined it.

so i got onto paypal, filled out the info on where to send the money, then i sent my paypal order to openpandorasales@gmail.com. checked paypal and it showed everything went through just fine. then the next day got my preorder confirmation email from pandora sales, and everything is fine.

moral of the story is, my paypal account is linked using the same credit card that the pandora preorder site kept declining, so if you have a paypal account that is linked to your bank card, then go that route. my bank called the next day about the issues of the declines to verify that it was me trying to place the orders also. i'm glad to have fraud protection on craigx's site and my bank card, but sometimes things just are too protected, and it almost made give say heck with it and just not order my pandora. but i gave my paypal account a shot and finally things worked out.

mikedanick said:
Yigguth said:

i had issues on opening day for preorders that the site would not allow my credit card to go through, everytime i tried it, it declined it.

so i got onto paypal, filled out the info on where to send the money, then i sent my paypal order to openpandorasales@gmail.com. checked paypal and it showed everything went through just fine. then the next day got my preorder confirmation email from pandora sales, and everything is fine.

moral of the story is, my paypal account is linked using the same credit card that the pandora preorder site kept declining, so if you have a paypal account that is linked to your bank card, then go that route. my bank called the next day about the issues of the declines to verify that it was me trying to place the orders also. i'm glad to have fraud protection on craigx's site and my bank card, but sometimes things just are too protected, and it almost made give say heck with it and just not order my pandora. but i gave my paypal account a shot and finally things worked out.

I hope that I am in a similar situation as you, I have been trying to pay with my credit card via protx but it keeps declining it. I tried paypal, but it is being declined there as well. I guess I will call the bank tomorrow and try to figure out what is going on. I really want to pre-order, and I had to really work to get the money. I hope it wasn't in vain....

Just to follow up, I purchased with my Wifes Card, which actually has my name on it and is from the SAME BANK, which makes me think maybe there is some sort of restriction on my account...

oh well, all is good, I am now a Future Pandora Owner!! p&|a p&|a p&|a :p

Back