Why the price increase ?

coldragon

Still Fresh
Hi everyone !

I saw french bough the Pandora around 275€ (with ship ...)and now i see 420+€ on the site.

When the price will be decrease ?

Sincerely Coldragon

(Sorry i'm french ;)

Hello and welcome to the forum. :)

To answer your question, the price went up because the initial pre-orders were sold below-cost. To the best of my knowledge, the price is going to stay at the higher one, now.

(Sorry i'm french ;)

It's nice to see some French apologizing for it :p

(just kidding, couldn't resist!)

anyway the cheap price was only for preorders, but what they didnt pay in cash they paid in time... lots... and LOTS of time.

Ok thank's all ^^ 434€ (634dollars)(386 livres)(It's hard to live in france an love thechnologie) it's the minimal price to have a pandora in france and unfortunatly it's too high for me. I'll follow this device anyway ^^

And i said "Sorry i'm french" for my language, and say "Yes there are French geek ;) "

Thank's again.

Sincerely Coldragon.

PS : I saw here http://gbax.com/pandoraxxx.html 349 dollars (238euros)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the old preorder page, and really should be changed or deleted. All those Pandoras have sold out, and the only ones available now are the 7-day order ones.

Curiously, that seems to be the original first batch price. The second batch was sold at closer to the current price when they realised they couldn't make them that cheaply.

Nardella with the "Taxe" (In english ?) and ship that jump to 450eur ^^ mhhh ... I'll buy a iControl pad if it's my only possibiliti

Nardella with the "Taxe" (In english ?) and ship that jump to 450eur ^^ mhhh ... I'll buy a iControl pad if it's my only possibiliti
I thought that price was WITH "tax" if not then that is a real shame.

Also, FYI the price will NOT be going down, that's why I bought mine now. Good luck, I hope one day you will own a Pandora!

-Posted from my Pandora

Back