Wi-Fi For The Wiz

rollingharoo

Still Fresh
I recently got my Wiz in the mail, and I've been wanting to take advantage of the Wiz's wi-fi capabilities, if it's even possible. I have the following questions:

1. Is it (still) possible to play wirelessly on the Wiz? If so, can it be possible with emulators as well as homebrew (i.e. playing against a friend on Pokemon Fire Red)?

2. Do people still sell wi-fi adapters? I saw that Play Asia has one available for the Wiz, but with shipping added, I'd be paying at around $60. -_-

Thanks!

wifi on the wiz is not really useful, i dont think any game or emulator supports it. it's only useful for debugging at the current state.

crow_riot said:
wifi on the wiz is not really useful, i dont think any game or emulator supports it. it's only useful for debugging at the current state.

That sucks, how does it compare to the Caanoo when it comes to wi-fi?

Last edited by a moderator:
rolling_haro said:
crow_riot said:

That sucks, how does it compare to the Caanoo when it comes to wi-fi?

it's pretty much the same; IIRC only rikku's quake port supports wifi properly, emulators dont, because they are mostly straight ports of the wiz versions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back