WiFi won't enable?

Viking

I have a problem with my wifi after deleting the "key-ring" folder. And I don't know what to do!

Please help me, someone suggested that I should re-flash the firmwire, but I read that it would tear on the NAND if I did that a lot and I want to look out every possibility to fix this.

So what happens if I try to enable wifi is: Toggle Wifi -> WLAN is beeing enabled -> nothing.

The red led light won't even react!

"a lot" is in the hundreds, if not thousands, of rewrites. You're good to reflash.

Last edited by a moderator:
What Stan and Al said. :p

I seem to recall skeezix mentioning having had to reflash a very large number of times during early phases of testing, and so on (he quoted five times *per night* for that period, in a recent thread here in General Talk), and as far as I know, nobody's said that the unit(s?) in question suffered for it.

Long story short: This stuff's rated for more writes than any regular user is ever likely to perform, and probably more than many "power-users" ever will, too (myself, I even store desktop backgrounds on it - shock! Horror! ;) ). Don't worry about it. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
mmmmkaaay, then I will do so. No other choice I guess :p

Thanks guys!

Back