Wiki username capitals

Pretty sure mediawiki _insists_ every first letter of everything be capitalized.
On Wikipedia I am "RygD" too. It really bugs me. The reason I have a lowercase r at the front is as a personal rejection of names starting with a capital (the only reason I capitalize sentences and "I" is to make it easier for others to read). Not all of us fit their stupid mold, ya know, Comradekingu. ;)

Lots of usernames with lowercase first letters around here. Thanks for the info guys.

You're on the wiki? my my...

I wonder what I'll find if I search for myself...

Edit: Hardly anything I see. Almost nothing.

Edit Edit: Hmm... I'm not finding you either...

Am I looking in the wrong place?
Why am I even looking? ..l I should get back to work....

Last edited:
You're on the wiki? my my...

I wonder what I'll find if I search for myself...
On the Pandora wiki I did a couple little things long ago, nothing really helpful. On the Pyra wiki I think I stuck to adding a US MVNO section, and cleaning up a single page. On Wikipedia various little things related to music, video games stuff (including something insignificant about the Pyra specs, and, SURPRISE!, Game Boy stuff), reverted a few stupid things that were done probably to win a bet (some massive number of catfish species, for example), creating a page about a TV show that me and a handful of people are probably the only ones that care about, added a section about a book to a page, then reverted the reverts that removed it because people claimed it wasn't a "real" book despite it being available since the 70s (some of the books on the page were not known to exist until recently, when they were found in someone's archive, others are self published, and others may not have been seen outside of a small number of people), other little things here and there including fixing spelling and punctuation. I don't often log in on Wikipedia unless it is something I feel is important enough to have my name associated with (as with the book edit war I mentioned). Oh, also some random stuff on wikia, usually related to video games.

I wish I could be more involved in such things. I don't have a lot of time or patience for them. Since the Pyra wiki is still very small I should be able to help out more for now and not feel like my edits are useless. You (and everyone) should get involved and help make it better.

Ah.. I was looking in the wrong wiki!

I don't know about getting more involved... Pandora and Pyra are really just a side hobby that I occassionaly deign to steal a few moments in just for the Hell of it...

I have much bigger things afoot, that Pyra will benefit from eventualy... but 'making a name for myself' here is 'almost' counter productive.

I am not so self deluded as to believe the project will not be what it needs to be wether I am involved or not. That isn't the kind of power I am versing my 'self' in.

I have a great passion for patience and 'subtlety'.

Back