Will The Next Batch Be Cheaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corecannon said:
Will the next batch be cheaper? £270 is alot of money. D:

plain and simple, no.
My simple understanding is that they may be more but not, i would imagine considerably more so (although that depends on your view of whether £270 is a lot of money)

Last edited by a moderator:
r00tw00t said:
£270 is a lot of money but relative to what you get is it a good deal
Thats actually a big problem with the price going up. The Pandora at $330 is a good deal, at $350-$370 I would actually have to use it before I dropped the money to see if it is worth it which probably won't be able to happen. I am pretty much the only person at my work that knows about the Pandora other than my friends that I told about the Pandora and they said they aren't getting one.

Aww, figures about the price increase... It's going to take me longer to afford one *EYELID TWITCHES UNCONTROLLABLY*

Guys i may as well say it here but i've officially given up on the Pandora. The delays never bothered me just it seems to be too much trouble and too expensive. IT WAS FUN GUYS! Maybe someday i'll bother to learn some C+++++++++++++++++++++++++ and make awesome games ...for the wiz which will maybe lead someone into giving me a free Pandora. Probably not. D: BUT YEAH NOW I CAN BUY FFXIII AND BIOSHOCK 2 YOU BITCHES! :D

Alerino said:
OH BABY!!!
If I believed in the Gods I would pray that they'd come down from the sky and smite this thread.

I WANNA GET WITCH YA, AND TAKE YA PICHA, MY HOMEBOYS TRIED TO WARN ME, BUT WITH THAT BUTT YOU GOT M-M-M-M-ME SO HORNY

MY ANACONDA DON'T-WANT-NONE UNLESS YOU-GOT-BIG-BUNS HUN!

twantnoneunlessyougotbu.jpg

Attachments

• twantnoneunlessyougotbu.jpg
    twantnoneunlessyougotbu.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back