Hardware Will the Pyra fit in the official OpenPandora carry case?

You won't be able to use a Pandora case. The Pyra screen is larger, the board is different, the keypad is different, and the screen has a rotator chip so it probably hooks into the board differently.

Like the Pandora you will need to purchase a complete product

You won't be able to use a Pandora case. The Pyra screen is larger, the board is different, the keypad is different, and the screen has a rotator chip so it probably hooks into the board differently.

Like the Pandora you will need to purchase a complete product

He's not talking about the shell, but the carry case :D
And yes, that should still fit without any issues.

I'll make sure to test it though once I have the prototype assembled.

Well, acording to my signet Prepreorder Dummyboard, the Pyra will be a bit wider than the Pandora, and as the original "Mister Wheresyourordernumber Carrycase" whas to thight for the Pandora, i ditnt think it would fit the Pyra..

Also, as i carryd my Pandora 99,99 % of the Time in Poket, i think i would rather buy a second big SD Card, then a Carrycase..
Or i also buy a Carry Case, just for collektors reason..

I used a case for a DSi XL, because it was lot bigger..
But then i got me the offizielly pandora hardpouch and the new wallplugg Charger..

I wonder if Decalgirl or Stikerboy would be interested in producing full body Pyra decals?

Maybe all ED would need to do is send them the case files...

once they have the dimensions for the template, you can send them your own artwork/images...

Just a thought.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk

the original "Mister Wheresyourordernumber Carrycase" whas to thight for the Pandora,
I remember someone saying that if you turned it inside out you could stretch it a little to make it fit very comfortably.

I remember someone saying that if you turned it inside out you could stretch it a little to make it fit very comfortably.
it does start out very tight... mine is now a perfect fit.

Don't think i want to squeeze the slightly larger Pyra in there though, even though the plastics are now apparently immune to cracking...

I wonder if Decalgirl or Stikerboy would be interested in producing full body Pyra decals?
I have always been pleased with what we received here from Decalgirl. I still have an original DS with one of their skins. Wow, I have been buying from them for a while...

I use to carry my Pandora in Workpants, it got some scretches on the Lid, but its still works great..
No big Cracks, and nothing, and i dosnt bother about its savety

I thought I already posted somewhere that it fits in the official newer case (the one I sold).

Back