Will you buy a pandora 2!!!

Will you buy a Pandora 2?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
will you buy a pandora2 or not?Personally im getting a pandora2 no matter what.Its a while off yet but i reckon we will get a bang for our buck.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^im posting from my vita so kinda awkward.Feel free to change it to a poll though with your mod power.Will be interesting to see how many will buy a p2

Doh :D

I even dreamt that i would buy one, its going to be fast, pretty flat, partly metallic, and have some blue in it :)

Seriously doubtful. I really don't see the point in a Pandora 2 to be honest. A completely different version of the hardware will only fragment the scene and make developing a pain in the ass.

The Pandora project was supposed to be about the software and developers, with the hardware being a means to an end. It didn't matter if the hardware became out of date because that would just mean that developers would have to work harder and smarter to write software for it; this would ultimately produce better developers and better software.

That was one of the main reasons for the Pandoras existence in the first place. Take all that away and you might as well spend your money on an ICP and a decent Android phone.

I also have very little faith left in the devs at this point.

Doh :D

I even dreamt that i would buy one, its going to be fast, pretty flat, partly metallic, and have some blue in it :)

Full SD card or microSD card slots?

^^^^^im posting from my vita so kinda awkward.Feel free to change it to a poll though with your mod power.Will be interesting to see how many will buy a p2

Done! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back