Windows Nt .wav Editor

tekt5

NazcaBeer Spokesman
Website
Visit site
well, I guess this is kinda a follow up to my other thread looking for a Direct X 5 for win NT.

anyway to make a long story short I inherited 2 old laptops from my dads work and wanted to get fruityloops working on them... eventually after a few days of searching, I realized that the fruityloops help file gave a the google search thread of a zip file that was a version of dirct x 5 cracked for win NT 4.0 :lol: .

contining on from that chapter of the story, I was able to get fruity loops working perfectly with a small downside of a fairly long rendering time. I went on and recorded a couple of guitar samples runniong my amp to the mic input of the laptop and recorded it using the built in windows wav recorder. it recorded preety well with minor didtortion . only problem now was the lack of being able to cut out the few seconds of fuzz and silence and the beginning of the .wav file.

so does anyone happen to know of any nice freeware editors that are compatiple with win NT?

and no, I'm not interested in installing a new OS before anyone tells me to do that again :lol: .

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks twinbee I was able to download goldwave v4.26 which was the last one to support NT/95 so hopefully that'll work

Back