Release Witch Blast

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
Here is Witch Blast, an open source actio rogue like similar to The Binding of Isaac
preview01.png

Game is SFML and gl4es. Keymap is adapted to be Pyra friendly., with Dpad to move and (ABXY) to shot

History log
=========

Build 02
-----------

• fixed achievements and hiscores not saved
Build 01
-----------

• Initial build
  • Keymap adapted to Pyra

Last edited:
Soundtrack of this game is nice and guitarry... it runs very smooth :)
Post automatically merged:

The dbp "deb dependancy" mecanism should kick in and ask to install automaticaly, right?
It kicks in but the "automatic" part doesnt work yet. but it nicely mentions which packages are needed...

• Love
Reactions: rSl
oh neat, didn't realize it even done that much.

The high-scores are not being saved... which is a shame havent tried if resume games are saved but I doubt it.
the game itself is a blast :D
Post automatically merged:

I was wrong games are saved correctly

Just to be complete about the little bug its the high sores and the achievements that are not saved. This is now my new favorite on the pyra really like this game!

• Love
Reactions: rSl
Hi all !

@ptitSeb : great game, thank you very much :)

Only issue so far: the mouse cursor remains visible and flickers, drawing the attention away from the monsters :D

Cheers, Magic Sam

Hi all !

@ptitSeb : great game, thank you very much :)

Only issue so far: the mouse cursor remains visible and flickers, drawing the attention away from the monsters :D

Cheers, Magic Sam

I use the mouse to discard items, like poisoned potions. You can select a potion pressing the number but to discard it you need to rightmouseclick them.

Just realized that shift (Lower Left shoulder) + number also discards items. By using the the mouse is indeed not needed, I just move it outside of the screen.

I do have a small comment when you get a score there is a message make a screenshot by pressing F1, If you do that the game locks up.

Back