Wiz Power Adaptor?

GAMESHARQ

Still Fresh
Does anyone know where I can buy a power adaptor for my Wiz so I can plug it into a wall outlet rather than having to plug it into my PC? I would need one for North American wall outlets.

GAMESHARQ said:
Does anyone know where I can buy a power adaptor for my Wiz so I can plug it into a wall outlet rather than having to plug it into my PC? I would need one for North American wall outlets.

I saw just this one, but this is for east europe :(

SaS

Last edited by a moderator:
I paid way too much for this one but it was available at Bestbuy.

Grifin PowerBlock

Any USB charger with 5v and around 1000mA should work fine. The Griffin is 5.2v and the 1000mA is so it doesn't take forever to charge up.

I have used this Ipod charger for almost a year now with no problems at all.

There's some certain Samsung phones that have the same dock connector as the Wiz, and I believe you can use those to power the Wiz. In fact, I believe it's the charger for the E350

GAMESHARQ said:
Crookedmouth said:
I paid way too much for this one but it was available at Bestbuy.

Grifin PowerBlock

Any USB charger with 5v and around 1000mA should work fine. The Griffin is 5.2v and the 1000mA is so it doesn't take forever to charge up.

I have used this Ipod charger for almost a year now with no problems at all.

Well I ended up buying a Griffin PowerBlock on eBay, but the plug doesn't even fit in my Wiz port. It's a lot wider than the Wiz will allow for. I guess I must have gotten a different version than the one at Best Buy. I'll have to try something else.

Dude, search ebay for an iGo charger and an A06 tip for it. It's an awsome charger that charges many different devices by just buying different tips for it. I got the charger for $15 and the tip for $5 on ebay. You'll pay a lot more for it at Best Buy or Radio Shack. Also, the A06 tip is discontinued but you should be able to find it online without a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back