World News Thread (Politics,whatever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistani Government Officials Accidentally Turn On Cat Filter During Facebook Live, Hilarity Ensues
https://www.boredpanda.com/cat-filt...haukat-yousafzai-khyber-pakhtunkhwa-pakistan/

cat-filter-live-video-government-shaukat-yousafzai-khyber-pakhtunkhwa-pakistan-2-5d074463955b9__700.jpg

Serious business

Also: Yulin fest!

also:
Philippines Overflows With 10 Million Excess Mangoes Due To El Niño

Last edited:

Let's see: Chinese kid wearing communist red stereotype. Check.
Chinese Kid (representing all Chinese) doing something illegal: Check
Shoot first, questions later, white kid (representing all whites) hands on trigger: Check
Chinese kids make cheap sneakers in sweatshops meme. Sneaker in picture: Check
Hidden Agenda in the picture: Check
number 14 in image: Check
Satanic black pinky (could be Emo copycat): Check

conclusion: Stealing candy from a kid is GOOD!
Or, in other words: removing the illegal candy is doing a service to your country.

Deeper conclusion: Chinese are Yellow. Shirt is red and blue. Flag of Venezuela is those colours too. And Purple/white stripes represent the american flag... toting a gun. Uhm, yeah.

Last edited:
With that collapsible stock she would probably be able to hold it better if they pulled it in (definitely easier to use that way).

One Moment please: you spinn the Mother in Advance around whit lots of speed and if you have luck, the Baby will get trow out ?? I ditnt find this to be a good idea..

Also how do you catch the Baby after its out ??

Explanation for non German speakers: A butcher did his work on the christmas geese in a pedestrian zone as an experiment.
It didn't add to the motivation to buy the meat, although it couldn't have been more fresh.
Instead regular people started crying and two vegan girls started to haggle and gather funds to save the remaining geese somehow.

Explanation for non German speakers: A butcher did his work on the christmas geese in a pedestrian zone as an experiment.
It didn't add to the motivation to buy the meat, although it couldn't have been more fresh.
Instead regular people started crying and two vegan girls started to haggle and gather funds to save the remaining geese somehow.
Did they only sell the one goose by the end of it?

Even if I'd (been there and) wanted to buy one, I would have been afraid of the crowd. Watching the video, I was a little worried for the person walking away with one.

Last edited:
Here in the Netherlands, we produce a lot of milk. To produce milk, cows need to be continuously pregnant and have no say in that (we humans do not call it rape, but "being decked"). Then, as soon as the calf is born, because the calf drinks the milk we need, the baby cow is slaughtered and sold as "veal". It's tender meat. After 3-5 years, the cow is old, and gets slaughtered too. Some of the calf are kept to grow into milk cows, but only if it is a girl, a baby boy cow goes straight to the slaughter.
PBF286-Amends.png

source: https://pbfcomics.com/comics/amends/

Also everything is going according to plan:

https://hangthebankers.com/map-countries-united-states-invaded/

This is a map of all countries invaded by U.S.A. Strange that the kingdom of Hawaii is not listed as "occupied". And although all Central-American countries were invaded, they missed a few Caribbean countries (or is Puerto Rico a state?).
Map-countries-invaded-by-USA.jpg

We should have a live map of all American submarines across the world...

This interview was from 2011:
another interview of General Wesley Clark on NatGeo.

Of course, next on the list:
  • Venezuela. Reason: Biggest remaining oil reserves in the whole world. (bigger than middle east, but a different kind of oil, which requires more processing)
  • Turkey. Reason: Largest mines of rare metals, useful for electronics industry. Also: good place to put oil pipelines.

Last edited:
Here in the Netherlands, we produce a lot of milk. To produce milk, cows need to be continuously pregnant and have no say in that (we humans do not call it rape, but "being decked"). Then, as soon as the calf is born, because the calf drinks the milk we need, the baby cow is slaughtered and sold as "veil". It's tender meat. After 3-5 years, the cow is old, and gets slaughtered too. Some of the calf are kept to grow into milk cows, but only if it is a girl, a baby boy cow goes straight to the slaughter.
Yes, in English we call it 'veal' by the way. A few male calves are brought up for breeding purposes, but yes the majority are slaughtered for their meat. You should hear the noise the mum cows make for weeks after their calf has been taken from them.

Yeah, the only way to think of it if you want to carry on eating beef and veal with a clear conscience is to think of them as simple beasts of burden and the extra mooing they do is just some kind of Pavlovian unthinking response. For me, it's not why I stopped eating beef but it's one of the reasons I stay off. Of course, lamb meat also has to be taken from its mother, but sheep don't make quite as much fuss about it somehow.

I'd recommend staying away from RT/Russia Today as a source of news. I'm not sure if they're still paying George Galloway for his opinion, but anyway, whenever you watch something from them you have to look at what they're trying to sell you.

And all of these stories have been covered by the BBC when they happened.

o_O I typed in the BBC checkbox news I thought was new (HPV vaccines for boys too, especially gay boys) and boom BBC and BBC (but no mention about gays having higher risk)
guess you are right... edit: or not. For example, the article about the HongKong protests does not mention that some of the Chinese students went with studybooks and were protesting AND studying. Peacefully... before the police aggression started. Also, without the drone videos, you do not really see the scale of the protest...

But during the Gulfwar it was helpful to get the other side of the picture and balance out the BBC propaganda machine...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back