World News Thread (Politics,whatever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, there's a mysterious blobby life form on earth that's neither animal, nor fungus, nor plant and has some unusual traits for something looking like any mold:

Apparently, there's a mysterious blobby life form on earth that's neither animal, nor fungus, nor plant and has some unusual traits for something looking like any mold:
Too bad, the news article is this short. Do they mean one such yellow mass is one cell, or is it a collony of one cell organisms? Since the species is a one cell organism, what are they talking about categorizing it as plant/fungus/animal for? How did they count 700+ sexes? Will this be used as an argument for neopronoun explosion? Does anyone know French?:
video link
It moves kinda like a swarm.

Dafuq, Reuters, I thought you were legit news.
There's also very little information in that Reuters "Article" and unclear wording.

Last edited:
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: rSl
And 2 out of 3 doesn't count. :p
Almost every social group will form a system of etiquette. Ways to greet people, ways to show sympathy, ways to show or demand respect, etc. Over that, most real social groups, certainly the better ones, show genuine consideration for their members, which will spread to newcomers, provided the uptake rate is slow enough.

And 2 out of 3 doesn't count. :p

My privilege has been oppressed.

Reactions: rSl
provided the uptake rate is slow enough.
@Binky Insightful. Now that I thought about it, yet, exactly that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back