World News Thread (Politics,whatever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why but I seem to be getting a 404 at that link, Mr Coder.

I should note that while the science instruments were turned off by a protection routine, that happened because the system ballsed up a rotation call that was made a few weeks ago. But than at a whole 17 light hours away, and 42 earth years we're all allowed the occasional mistake.

Edit: The 404 problem seems to have gone away. They don't claim to have updated the story in the interim, so I don't know what the problem was.

Last edited:
Reactions: rSl
Oh man... and here I thought Depp was the bad guy...
WARNING: contains verbal violence and swearing.

She will always remember this as the day that she almost got Capt Jack Sparrow

Oh man... and here I thought Depp was the bad guy...
WARNING: contains verbal violence and swearing.
She will always remember this as the day that she almost got Capt Jack Sparrow
I listened to parts of both sides for a bit but still have no clue what this is specifically about. Could you sum it up?

Could you sum it up?
Disfunctional relationship. Depp was accused of being a wife beater by her. He loses favour in Hollywood (no new Pirates of the Caribbean). Now audio tape shows the contrary. Fabrications, extortion. Depp offered to not go to court. She escalated. She now is blamed. But no jail or fine.
Dont go see Aquaman2 (she starred in Aquaman1).
The real news is that that is a man being abused.

The Vatican opens up the Archives from Pope Pius who dit this Job in World War 2, and some Scientists from around the World are now at work to analyce his Role in the Nazi Time, as he ditnt said enought against the Nazi Terror etc..

It will take a lot of time to analyse the Documents, but the "BILD", a German Newspaper who is well known, just made a TITLE whit "Vatican opens NAZI Archives" ^^

1583511131534.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back