World News Thread (Politics,whatever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sobering fact: WWF is killing and sterilizing people (link to Dutch TV):

Hong-Kong protest aftermath (sorry for the bad sources - unverified):

700+ young Hongkongers are missing, some of them found dead.

Hongkongers visit the cemetery that is thought to belong to the protesters who have perished or disappeared

So we, jokingly, always said that before the Pyra is released, all kind of disasters have to occur...
well:

Remember that locust swarm back in January, that was the worst in 70 years? It's back with a big F.U. and 200% Blast Processing Power for round 2:
Meanwhile, a third round of locusts is expected in late June and July - coinciding with the beginning of harvest season, according to the organization - which has asked for $153 million in aid, up from $76 million. So far the FAO has gathered $11 million in cash or pledges despite what they say is a need for urgent action before more rainfall causes locust numbers to explode once again.

Meanwhile, we have erupting volcano's:

And Krakatau is not just a peaceful volcano, no.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krakatoa

Meanwhile: Survailanze telemetry is being added as internal O.S. API's to your phone (Android & Apple).

Oh, and this:

So there's a universe out there where the Pyra has already launched :)

Last edited:
Someone knows what the priorities are.
The moment our resources are all spend, or that building rockets is so expensive, it's not do-able anymore, then we can not go to the moon ever again. So now is a good time.

Indian Army is using 155 mm Bofors heavy artillery on the line of control in Kashmir hitting entirely civilean villages inside Pakistan controlled Kashmir.
Fierce artillery battles are going on between Pakistan army and Indians.

• Angry
Reactions: rSl
1587152483647.png

Anti Lockdown protests in the USA... Look at this people.... wow.... Army kits, guns, facial masks, sunglasses... a lost nation...

US is again number 1:

Meanwhile in Africa:

• Sad
Reactions: rSl
View attachment 35975

Anti Lockdown protests in the USA... Look at this people.... wow.... Army kits, guns, facial masks, sunglasses... a lost nation...
Looks like they have a nice day. Wonder how different that would be for them, if they were black.
Got a video from that.

Protests also in Germany. Would like to ask German forums their opinion, all I understood was "Wir sind das volk" (we are the people), but not the motivations.
If you mean the banners at timestamp 1:34,
"Protect high-risk groups! Enable herd immunity, now.

Arrest Drosten/Wieler! Punishable act of intentional misinformation surmounting in genocide."

'"Corona" measures: danger to body and life!
Cease immediatelt.

Love Your Virus!'

Otherwise I couldn't tell. I don't do news. That's what I've got you for. :)

Let me guess: They keep demanding something in tune of their ideology but then vote against it, backstabbing the working class they are supposed to represent? Yeah, that sounds familiar.
Who thinks there's choice between cdu/csu, spd, fdp, gruene hasn't been awake for decades. I'd force them to merge already, if I could, since the people seem too slow to see, that those are one and the same, only differing in some corner cases.

Who thinks there's choice between cdu/csu, spd, fdp, gruene hasn't been awake for decades. I'd force them to merge already, if I could, since the people seem too slow to see, that those are one and the same, only differing in some corner cases.
1. Rename that conglomerate of evil party to "Die Partei"
2. Rename the current "Die Partei" to CDU/CSU
3. Win

Not so long ago, the Dutch government said that if you did nothing, the default was that your body could be harvested (for organs) when you died. You may object to that, or give your consent by registering yourself in the donor register. Now the data of 1998 to 2010 was in 2 Harddisks in a vault. The 2 disks were stolen from that vault. Now what could organ traffickers do with this data? It contains full name, sex, birthdate, Social security number, your address and signature... and of course your donor choice.

Let me guess how donating organs works: people give their organs for free, and then some medical company sells it for a huge profit to desperate people. And of course the marketing propaganda talks all about how heroic and great it would be if you donated your organs for free and completely neglects to mention the profit that the company makes from each freely donated organ.

Let me guess how donating organs works: people give their organs for free, and then some medical company sells it for a huge profit to desperate people. And of course the marketing propaganda talks all about how heroic and great it would be if you donated your organs for free and completely neglects to mention the profit that the company makes from each freely donated organ.
That is why I'd rather like to sell mine posthumously and donate that money to doctors without borders, but alas I haven't found that possibility yet.

I prefer to not donate to highten the pressure to allow for more R'n'D towards growing organs on demand in vitro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back