Worldwide Availability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From www.openpandora.org

When and where can I buy it?
It is already available to selected developers and preorders on September the 30th for casual users via UK, USA, Canada, Germany and Turkey.
Anyone anywhere can order one, you just have import it yourself from one of the above locations. Most folk outside these areas will be ordering from the UK (including us Aussies).

jim1234 said:
Yes. but "Unfortunately your search didn't return any results."
ok then, perform an advanced search. Look for "shipping" keyword in the posts written by "craigix".
And also, have you visited www.openpandora.org? Coz from your first post in this topic it seems like you haven't.

Last edited by a moderator:
The award for being incredibly unhelpful goes to _VWV_, Mistabeen and jakshep2. If you're going to say "use the search" at least put a link in! The "you must all be search gods and we won't help you if its been posted once before ever" attitude annoys me... Mostly because when I search for stuff I can't find it because the forum is clogged with posts saying "use the search" and no answers.

Very helpful answer from Gruso thankfully:)

Anyway know I'm not being helpful here - just think I'm in a grumpy mood and felt the need to reply...

Thanks for the infos Gruso. :)
I had no idea about openpandora.org. I though www.gp32x.de was Pandora's site, everyone links here when talking (posting) about Pandora.

foft said:
Anyway know I'm not being helpful here
then why post? I was being honest with my comment. it doesn't take much to find out how to get one from wherever you are.

jakshep2 said:
foft said:
Anyway know I'm not being helpful here
then why post? I was being honest with my comment. it doesn't take much to find out how to get one from wherever you are.

Why did you post? You weren't be helpful at all, and someone else had already asked him to use the search function. The guy just registered today, you can't expect everyone to know everything when they've just joined.
EDIT:punctuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back