GP32 WOULD THIS PORT TO gp32?

Looks cool, lets hope someone invests their time into porting this beauty. :p And even though I'm not sure the gp32 can fully emulate dos, but then again I can be wrong. :)

This is really old now...nobody can really be bothered to port DosBox, Dosemu, pcemu, Bochs etc. as it doesn't seem to be worth it.

Xport ( I very good xbxo porter) ported dosbox and I can run heretic with much lagg on my xbox so do u guys think this will run good on a gp32?

No

Maybe?
I don't know!

dosbox is for older games like Keen, Monster Bash and other OLD classics..
heretic should be played with a native port, since its possible...
but this disscussion is very OLD ....
and perhaps someone tried it or not, perhaps we will se something soon, perhaps never.
bye

Interesting ROTT is mentioned the source is available athough apparently is fairly garbled, That would be a kewl port and better than doom maybe better than duke3d(but I really did love duke3d) ROTT is very very kewl, any game with autogenerated levels has got to be the best. As for a dosemu being ported, I thought I would love it, but having looked over my old games. The best games of that era, exist eather as ports lets face it in scummvm, or wolf that would run smoothly. Or have better versions on the atari st, commander keen / suke nukem / serious sam etc were great but thats only because they were the only games of other than adventures that we really had that were pc clone based. When the pc started to dominate, and get more quality games, these are slow on my PC which isn't shabby, there are faster x86 emulators in progress showing promising results. I do think though I'm missing something obvious, There were an awful lot of utils on DOS, that could be practical, the card being FAT 12/16 etc etc just being one of the links, what about defrag(maybe not), I'm sure I'm missing some underlying use.

Back