Would you pay for an Amiga emu?

Would you pay for an Amiga emu?

• Yes, I would pay 30 $ for this without hesitate :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definitly an Amiga emu would be great but I want it for free :)

• No an Amiga emu don't interest me & I already got Casteway!

• No I HATE Amiga (and also SWOS)

• Total voters

The poll only gives you two options: 30$ or nothing (for various reasons) That would immidiately make it one of the most expensive emu's I've ever seen.

I don't see a problem in asking money for an emulator; emulation is legal ,but it better be a damn good one for 30$

Tidus posted on Dec 3 2003 at 05:04 PM said:
shotaway posted on Dec 3 2003 at 04:31 PM said:
tidus...if you are really willing to pay for it....(as you started this post....i take it you are)...why don't you set it up on the gp32 great challenge....(as that's what it there for)....i will add a donation....(in a day or two....when i get payed)....as this might get the ball rolling.

link's here..... http://www.gp32spain.com/thegreatchallenge.php
WOW kewl :) yes, then I agree totaly with this :) I also need to wait that my wage arrive on my account LOL
so what about set the challange like "Amiga emulator with SWOS / Alien Breed / Settlers running fully at Frame Skip 1 maximum without sound" ??? :)
I agree up to the settlers part, I want Wizkid, would such a perfect handheld game.

Anyway I would throw in $30 no problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
My first-ever big thread on this forum was about an Amiga emulator. I would pay for a good Amiga emulator any time, as I would pay for a good emulator of any other system if I wanted it. To be honest, I think accurate emulation is definitely out of the reach of the GP32, but Basic emulation may be possible. It would definitely be cool to see some of the the old school demos running on the GP 32, even if not at full speed. I still get my Amiga out every now and then, and am still amazed at the quality of the games on it. Not many people know this, but there is actually a new Amiga out at the moment, and a new operating system in progress. It's never going to be a mainstream system again, but it's great to see that they still a lot of people that enjoy using them.

Cheers!

Back