Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WHY CANT I GET FUCKING 4X4 EVO TO FUCKINGWORKONDC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gp32animefreak

Mighty D Block
Website
Visit site
Do u think anyones gonna try an emu for gameking, that would be funny as hell, i mean why not one more, its probally better than that peice of shit c64 (props to ma amiga gangsta's). I already done a search on this, why has no1 asked yet mabye its unwanted??? wut do u think

...that peice of shit c64...
never call a c64 "shit", this statement is just brainless. if you don't like something then choose other words, which do not sound that rude.

for the gameking emulator. i am not sure if there are already rom-dumps and enough specifications avaliable, which would turn out into a possible emulator. afaik there are only around 13 games? the question is... why writing an emulator for 13 games? would be a waste of energy and a original gameking with all games is not that expensive and what could rule more than real hardware?

Gameking emu would be alot of work, mainly because it's a Blob™ processor, with probably its own instruction set. Also I'm not too sure about what hardware it uses.

fair enough, c64 isent that bad, its just my friend got it when i had atari(even though this was around the time saturn came out). So natura.............fine c64 was good but only Ultiima and metal gear.........only ultima and metal gear god damn u.!

As for who would want to emulate a system with 13 games, well why 1- 2 ago would u wanna emulate mame which could only play 13 games-or more. As for buying it, ill get it as soon as i get for bomber man and 1942....again only those god DAMN U!

Mame doesn't play 13 games, it depends on the driver you're porting. Plus the MAME framework only has to be coded once. So it still works out moe efficient than your silly gameking idea.

Any thing to spite me eh rico,Not an idea, more of a suggestion, if i had an idea then....welll mabye its both.
As for MAME i could care less, evry1 dont hate me for this but i never liked it only tried it once (dont remember how many games were supported at that time), only one game is good.(slaughter house, im not a very diverse gamer)

Also thats some fucked up shit........sailor moon heh those jappanise and there crazy shit, its so crazy its kinda cool.

I would only want a GameKing emulator to try it out before I bought one. As for Mame. I haven't done anything with Mame in years, but when I did, it played X-Men the arcade game and Robocop the arcade game which are 2 reasons enough for me to be excited for Ryleh to release a mame emulator in which hopefully it would be good enough to run those 2 games.

Personally, i would like to see a Callus emulator on the GP32 but have been told already it would never happen, but then again, look at the big stink of the PS1 emu. so who knows i guess.

extremegamer posted on Oct 21 2004 at 02:07 PM said:
I would only want a GameKing emulator to try it out before I bought one.

Christ - they're only a tenner - get one and if you don't like it, flog it on eBay. Do you think anyone is going to put in the effort to code an emulator to save you ten quid?

Last edited by a moderator:
Topcat posted on Oct 21 2004 at 02:37 PM said:
gp32animefreak posted on Oct 21 2004 at 10:54 AM said:
that peice of shit c64
A C64 stole my childhood.. and i love it for doing so :p

Next to my Amiga, the C64 was my next best machine: Paradroid, Uridium, Last Ninja, and anything by thalamus :)

Gruntfuggly posted on Oct 21 2004 at 02:41 PM said:
extremegamer posted on Oct 21 2004 at 02:07 PM said:
I would only want a GameKing emulator to try it out before I bought one.

Christ - they're only a tenner - get one and if you don't like it, flog it on eBay. Do you think anyone is going to put in the effort to code an emulator to save you ten quid?

I'm in the US so its about $60 with all the games and shipping and all that. Plus i'm getting ready to close on a house and that $60 though doesn't sound like much, is going to need to be put into my house. I don't know, i think i'm just gonna order one from GBAX and work some overtime to pay for it :p

gp32animefreak posted on Oct 21 2004 at 08:54 AM said:
that peice of shit c64

It's amazing that Commodore managed to sell 22 million pieces of shit. It must have smelled good to some people. Personally I loved the 64.

extremegamer posted on Oct 21 2004 at 03:04 PM said:
I'm in the US so its about $60 with all the games and shipping and all that. Plus i'm getting ready to close on a house and that $60 though doesn't sound like much, is going to need to be put into my house. I don't know, i think i'm just gonna order one from GBAX and work some overtime to pay for it :p

Fair enough - what exactly are you expecting though? I must admit, I haven't played it since I opened it and tried out all the games...

what about the vic-20. I got one new in box at a thrift store for .50 cents. I haven't even plugged it in because i don't have any games. was the vic-20 good? I know nothing about it.

gp32animefreak posted on Oct 21 2004 at 08:54 AM said:
peice of shit c64
thats ure opinon of it, but i gotta say i thinks its a shitty opinion u got ther.
c64 was 1st comp i eva had, and it was fuckn gr8.
:p

Back