Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TelcoLou

embraceiq7.jpg

Interesting, the whole love thing is a bit much though.

Seeing as they have nothing to go on, other than the position they were found in.

craigix posted on Feb 8 2007 at 02:08 AM said:
SiDCrAzY posted on Feb 8 2007 at 01:51 AM said:
Maybe they died choking each other.

I also think that is much more likely.

they were found in a burial site why would they have been burried like that?

Last edited by a moderator:
didnt read it all but those people all talk pish. At least they say between 5000 and 6000. Must have been adam and eve or somethin since we have only been here for about 5000 years.

CABBAGES posted on Feb 7 2007 at 10:27 PM said:
didnt read it all but those people all talk pish. At least they say between 5000 and 6000. Must have been adam and eve or somethin since we have only been here for about 5000 years.
35,000 years ago was the Cro-Magnon era. So I think you're off a bit, cabbages.

We've been around for at least a few hundred thousand years :rolleyes:

edi: typos

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Feb 7 2007 at 11:31 PM said:
CABBAGES posted on Feb 7 2007 at 10:27 PM said:
35,000 years ago was the Cro-Magnon era. So I think you're off a bit, cabbages.

We've been around for at least a few hundred thousand years :rolleyes:

edi: typos

Speak for yourself, monkey boy ... my ancestors were planted here by those guys in the silver suits ;)

I love people who swear that evolution never happened and that we all descend from humans who plopped out of nowhere ;)

People can be so stupid sometimes.

edit: I cant type properly, time to go to sleep. peace out yall

CABBAGES posted on Feb 8 2007 at 03:27 AM said:
I'm fairly sure you've disappointed quite a few Egyptians with that.

CABBAGES posted on Feb 8 2007 at 12:26 PM said:
na im right. adam and eve where my great great great great great ...... grandparents.
then we all must be inbreed :ph34r:

CABBAGES posted on Feb 8 2007 at 03:27 AM said:
Are you one of those people who says that evidence of dinosaurs is a test from god?

BTW, Adam and Eve were single celled organisms, probably a couple million years ago. Before adam and eve, reproduction was A-sexual and all life was identical, the same. Only changed by a few mutations, that affected random genes. But Adam and Eve had recieve a very specific mutation, that did not harm them, but would make them the fittest, and thus most likely to survive. Adam and Eve had gained the ability to create off spring by blending their genetic information with other, sexual reproduction. This allowed a greater variation of gene combinations, and made mutation less likely to strike a gene required for survival. Adam and Eve, and their offspring thrived compared to the others, evolving at a rate several million times faster. Many years later, Adam and Eve's offspring had evolved to become stronger, multicellular lifeforms. While everone else was still the same.

Fast Forward a couple million years Minus quite a few thousand and you get Homo Sapiens, the latest in the evolutionary fork of the Genus Homo. Oh yeah, incase you are religious and are pissed off that I have "angered your god" - Life was created bya series of random events under high energy conditions, such as lightening. Have a nice day. ^^

Also on the Extinct-o-meter we are here:

200px-Status_iucn2.3_LC.svg.png

Not bad considering nucleaur holocaust of something similar could easily wipe us out quickly :S

@Telco: Wasn't referring to you, just saying there are plenty of people out there who deny evolution.

There was no adam & eve, that's just fecking retarded. We evolved from apes.

@sam: thanks professor ;)

WarmFluffyUK posted on Feb 8 2007 at 02:07 AM said:
Well I think it is all rather sweet, but I wouldn't want it on the front of my Valentines card :D

Funny you say that, because just yesterday I started designing a Valentine's Day card for my wife... and guess what's going on the front? ;) Photoshop, just like last year's card.

saehn posted on Feb 8 2007 at 03:21 PM said:
WarmFluffyUK posted on Feb 8 2007 at 02:07 AM said:
Well I think it is all rather sweet, but I wouldn't want it on the front of my Valentines card :D

Funny you say that, because just yesterday I started designing a Valentine's Day card for my wife... and guess what's going on the front? ;) Photoshop, just like last year's card.
LMAO no way! I'm not sure how I would react if my fella gave me a picture of a bag of bones for Valentines :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back