Wtb: Gp2x Cradle/dock

greenmikey

dancin' to the moldies
Website
Visit site
I'm looking for a cradle to do cradley things. I live in the us. I can pay in a wealth of different formats. If there is a store with a secret stock let me know.

EDIT: Heck gp2xstore has them now, I swore I checked that recently! Oh well, I made a financial faux pas recently so if there is one on the cheap(er) send me a pm.

greenmikey said:
I'm looking for a cradle to do cradley things. I live in the us. I can pay in a wealth of different formats. If there is a store with a secret stock let me know.

EDIT: Heck gp2xstore has them now, I swore I checked that recently! Oh well, I made a financial faux pas recently so if there is one on the cheap(er) send me a pm.

There's a cradle going cheap on eBay. You could chat with the seller to see if they can send it internationally. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
oh hell, I missed it. Thanks for keeping an eye out! Still on the prowl. Still have a decent place in my heart for it.

who is this gecko-gamer person that is putting so many cradles up for months now at such a high price? I just cant see paying over $80 for a cradle after shipping. Pandora is on the way so I guess I can wait. I just wanted to kick some ass in some games vs friends until then.

Gecko-games seems to be a pretty straightforward Spanish games shop that decided to open an eBay store not too long ago. For some reason they had a pretty big stock of gp2x devices, which they sold out now. Seems the cradles still last. They made me a good deal on the gp2x+cradle combo a few months ago.

Back