Wtb Psp With Tv Out

satanic virus

Website
Visit site
Looking to buy a custom firmware PSP with TV out.

Already have a 1001 PSP on CFW but would like a later version with the tv option.

Live in Ireland. Looking for cheap option!! Use Paypal, and have a few consoles to swap if no cash options(xbox, PS2, GC, GP32 NLU. GBA SP etc)

Cheers, SV

sataniC Virus said:

Already have a 1001 PSP on CFW but would like a later version with the tv option.

Live in Ireland. Looking for cheap option!! Use Paypal, and have a few consoles to swap if no cash options(xbox, PS2, GC, GP32 NLU. GBA SP etc)

Cheers, SV

I'm not sure what my PSP is... I have an old phat PSP - Do these have TV out?

Just a suggestion: Why not hit eBay, find an old one with TV out and flash the firmware yourself?
You can't really go wrong.. Fully charged battery and read the instructions twice before you start.

Last edited by a moderator:
kingoddball said:
sataniC Virus said:

Cheers, SV

Just a suggestion: Why not hit eBay, find an old one with TV out and flash the firmware yourself?
You can't really go wrong.. Fully charged battery and read the instructions twice before you start.

Thanks mate - I actually picked up an original x-box with a mod-chip at a local garage sale for €30 (about £25) so now have SNES, Mega Drive and Amiga games playable fullspeed on my TV :)

Your phat PSP is one of the original models so does not have tv-out. I think that only came when they introduced the 'slim & lite' models! I don't get much time for gaming on the go, so am happy with the x-box providing my emulation needs!!

sataniC Virus said:
kingoddball said:
sataniC Virus said:

Cheers, SV

Thanks mate - I actually picked up an original x-box with a mod-chip at a local garage sale for €30 (about £25) so now have SNES, Mega Drive and Amiga games playable fullspeed on my TV :)

Your phat PSP is one of the original models so does not have tv-out. I think that only came when they introduced the 'slim & lite' models! I don't get much time for gaming on the go, so am happy with the x-box providing my emulation needs!!

Technically with CFW you could use remote joy lite as an SEplugin and itd work fine for video out to your PC.. not sure about TV out directly though

Edit: Unless you had your pc with a video out or HDMI to your tv then.. I spose thatd work to get output to your TV

sataniC Virus said:

Cheers, SV
How much do you want to pay?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200484496073&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:AU:1123

Back