Wts: Ice Blue Ds And Piano Black Psp

vapourstreak

Still Fresh
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey,

I'm Vapourstreak just so you know ;). I'm saving up for a GP2X Wiz, but I went to Hong Kong recently and bought myself a blue DS lite and black PSP slim, so my parents won't let me use their money haha. Anyways, since I want the Wiz so bad, I'm willing to sell both of them to get it.

Details:

Nintendo DS Lite:
-Ice Blue
-Asian version
-Perfect condition
-Comes with everything inside box excpet manuals
-no box (sorry)
-Comes with Official Nintendo Carrying Case (the one that has transparent plastic inside to hold your ds system and a pocket on the back for games. white)
-comes with SuperCard DS ONE SDHC and 2GB microSD
-Comes with white Nintendo Wrist Strap

Sony PSP Slim and Lite:
- Piano Black Sony PSP - 2000
-Comes with everything inside box excpet manuals
-no box (sorry)
-PSP CFW 4.01 M33-2 with some ISO's, CheatDevice, and VcsCheatDevice
-Some UMD's with broken cases (doesnt work because of the case) if you want it (NHL 07, GTA:VCS, Pilot Academy, Lumines UNPATCHED, SOCOM FTBII, and Winning Eleven 2008)
- PSP 2000 slip case
- my old PSP 100 slip case

WARNING - The battery cover of the black PSP is the one that comes with the Sony PSP Stamina Battery kit. I lost the original cover when I started using the stamina battery, which I lost (i think it dropped out of my bag on the plane), so I'm now using the original psp slim battery with the stamina battery case.

Shipping will be handled by CanadaPost Parcel Service for international orders and CanadaPost Xpresspost for orders within Canada.

CanadaPost Insurance is optional.

Offer Please. I'm not expecting too high, but please make it so its enough to buy a GP2X Wiz and some accessories and games.

EDIT: Pay by PayPal, please. Also, if you order on a weekday, please give me until the weekend to ship it becaue I have school on weekdays. Thanks

as for my reputation as a seller, I've done one minor deal with me selling sopme GP2X Accessories I bought to Milamber777. If you're reading this, please confirm, Milamber777.

Thanks,
Vapourstreak

BTW, is PayBack going to be on the Wiz?

vapourstreak said:
as for my reputation as a seller, I've done one minor deal with me selling sopme GP2X Accessories I bought to Milamber777. If you're reading this, please confirm, Milamber777.

Thanks,
Vapourstreak

I did purchase some gp2x accessories and they arrived quickly (to the US) and as described.

Last edited by a moderator:
Milamber777 said:
vapourstreak said:

Thanks,
Vapourstreak

I did purchase some gp2x accessories and they arrived quickly (to the US) and as described.

thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back