Wu Tang

Steve-O

Ok, I have a Limited Edition Wu Tang Table (Its limited edition because only 1 in the World Exists :p )

Anyway, It was my DT Project at school and I put in about 100hours of work into it... Its Very High Quality and looks exactly the same as the Wu Tang Logo.

Ill get some pictures of it some time

Its about 70cm Wide and about 50cm High (I just guessed them measurments :p )

The Wu Tang Signs were primed and sprayed with black car spray with a big air compressor. 4 coats of Spray was applied to each sign (3 signs in total). The Legs are all varnished and it looks good :)

How much would you pay for it (I might sell it :p)???... you gotta take into consideration that it took 100+ hours to make and that only 1 of these exist in the world :) hehe

ha. im pretty sure everyone who likes rap music trys to make something wu tang related in their cdt class at some point. post some pics up, i wanna see that shit

Ill get the pics up tomorrow afternoon My FTP Space isnt letting me log in :(

ok, heres some Quick pictures :)

P1010035.JPG

P1010036.JPG

not the best of quality pics, but you get the idea :)

and they were cut out and sanded by Hand :) Not Machine :p

looks you did your own interpretation of the wu tang symbol, shit looks more like batman. looks good anyway
ROFL
I think that's perhaps because on the first pic you see both of the sections at an angle creating a bat like figure. Reminds me off bicardi.
EDIT: darn, now I really want it :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all :)

Gimp, I couldnt copy it exact cos - It would have been harder to cut out (cos of the Sharp bends).. it was easier to make it more "Round" :)

wu200x135.gif

Back