X-men Vs Street Fighter Of Cps2emu Test 8

tkeely4777

Still Fresh
Hey all. Has anyone managed to get X-Men vs Street Fighter working on CPS2emu test 8? I've tried all of the 'vs' games and none of them appear to work...can anyone help? Thanks!

tkeely4777 posted on Mar 20 2007 at 12:14 AM said:
Hey all. Has anyone managed to get X-Men vs Street Fighter working on CPS2emu test 8? I've tried all of the 'vs' games and none of them appear to work...can anyone help? Thanks!
I am currentely downloading a torrent which includes that game for the CPS2 emu. I will tell you if it works when its done dloading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shifty posted on Mar 20 2007 at 12:20 AM said:
tkeely4777 posted on Mar 20 2007 at 12:14 AM said:
I am currentely downloading a torrent which includes that game for the CPS2 emu. I will tell you if it works when its done dloading.
it dos work lol...ssshhhhhhh

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to rename my file for this one.. try adding a "u" to the end of the file name.. so it will be.... mshu, i think :unsure:

Mine's working too. But does anyone experience any glitches after playing for 10-15mins? Maybe I mash too many buttons at the same time when executing special moves.

Back