Xbox 360 Question

piemaster

I'm looking to get a 360 but don't know which pack to get. I was wondering if it's better to save up and just buy a premium pack cos whats bothering me is not knowing if any of the games are going to require the harddrive to play them.

Does anyone know if later games are going to require the harddrive to play them or is getting the core pack and a memory card still gonna play all the games?

BUY THE PREMIUM!!! You can use the memory card but it doesn't have shit for storage and you can't take advantage of many great things on xbox live. why pay 30 dollars for a 64mb memory unit when for just 70 more you could get a 20gb memory unit. 64 mb is definetly not enough. Lets say you want to download new maps for a shooter or new cars for a racing game... your constantly going to have to delete stuff. Also a hard drive is required for playing games from the original xbox.

Thanks I'll just save up a little longer and buy a premium pack who knows maybe it will have a price drop when the PS3 comes out.

do you live in UK??

If so I got a good deal at Gamestation. £299 for -

360 Premium
Extra Wireless Pad
Battery Pack
Project Gotham Racing 3
Gears of War
1 Months Xbox live

Think their was something else but cant remember...

Definitely premium. HDD, Headset, and 1 month free of xbox live is a great deal. I'm addicted to mine.

P.S. What is the mod that allows you to run backups?

Back