xcade, any updates?

moora101

Still Fresh
are there any plans for an update to Xcade for the gp32? For an initial release it's pretty good! Pity there's no sound at the moment and some of the roms don't seem to get recognised (although they're taken from the palm version).

Just a thought for a feature request, it would be very nice to flip the screen horizontally so the whole screen could be displayed. I think they did this with the Neo Geo Pocket and Wonderswan for games like pacman. Almost like having a miniture cocktail table version of the games!! lol!

I've not had tiem to work on XCade; spent all my free time working on Castaway/GP, and now rea life has me for a bit :) I may add some to a coupel of games, bu its much harder for an arcade emu than a console emu, since every arcadeplatofmr is unique (separate sound system for each arcade machine :/)

We'll see :)

jeff

thanks for the reply, I think I would be just happy to see pacman, ms pacman, donkey kong, donkey jr running with sound!! ;)

Then again, if you're working on castaway instead then keep up the good work on that!

Back