Yay, go me, time to re-do my system.

NssOne

I am One with the DarkNss
Website
www.gp32us.com
I'm going to now completely redo my system here so I can use my old 40 gig master drive in my new computer project. Then I'm going to replace it with my old 60 gig extra hard drive which will be replaced by my new 160 gig disk. I just felt like adding one more meaningless thread to the off-topic forum.

Project (Yeah I suppose you could call it shameless self-promotion)

Last edited by a moderator:
:sigh: Fine, if you people insist on calling it that. I don't get why you want to call it that since it has nothing to do with XBOX in any way. I just don't get why you people want to call it that....

We'll see. An MP3 server would surely be just a mobo, big HD, a little mem, wireless card... you wouldn't even need a monitor if you install remotely and shell into it. Maybe I'm wrong, but I believe you don't even need the video card (would a PC refuse to boot if it had no video card?) You could get these parts for perhaps £200-£250 if you shop around. An XBOX would cost about £120-£130 (from Amazon) and plays games to boot, but you don't have wireless LAN, and you'd need to shell out for a mod chip unless you use the Mechammer et al cracks.

Back