yet another gp32 flu kit topic....

nerd of nerds

w00t!!!!
i was under the impression that the gp32 flu kit would be coming out in october....OF WHAT YEAR IS MY QUESTION ;) but i would just like to have some more details of when this kit is coming out, if it in fact is.... <_< i want to know if i should wait for the europe release and get another one or just get the kit if it exists

well i would like to get another one but i live in the usa <_< and the kit would be fun to install ;)

plus, wouldn't gamepark want to muder me for dumping the firmware? it is copyrighted, right?

I'm sure nintendo would like to throttle 'Mode 7'*, but as it is SO hard to prove, and extremely costly to do I doubt very much anything would be done.

* Mode 7 are a group of people who specilise in dumping GBA roms, most of the time even before they are released (so guys like me can play Pokemon R/S and AW2 before they come out :)).

EDIT: Damn, i'll close the tags next time.

wow, those were some helpful posts :rolleyes: well, does ANYONE know the awnser to this question? ANYONE :huh:

hmmmm, crap because i had been doing research on a diy kit becuase i found a couple of manufacturers of front lights <_< but i want the official one......

Back