Yet Another Interface Mockup

PhonicUK

Website
www.phonicuk.com
What started off as a mockup for an app, ended up as a Pandora UI/Theme/whatever

d4sb3.png

I want to make something like this ^_^

Attachments

• d4sb3.png
    d4sb3.png
    503 bytes · Views: 71
So make it! Looks semi-compatible with netbook launcher, and the wood looks nice (especially if you modded your pandora to have a wood case!)

What goes on the right? Two columns? Fuller details and larger screen of selected item?

If you had a lot of apps in a category, mightbe cumbersome. I'm thnking iPhone with long lists... It's okay, but fairly suboptimal. But if you don't mind typingto drill down..

Or maybe throw an alphabet jumpindex on somewhere so you could tap on a letter to quickscroll?

May be not bad on touchies, but nit sure it'd worktoo well on dpad type controls.. But maybe using analog to whoooooosh around quick would make it fun to use, like aonearm bandit scrolling by :)

mostly I'm curious what's on the right :)

jeffphone

skeezix said:
What goes on the right? Two columns? Fuller details and larger screen of selected item?

If you had a lot of apps in a category, mightbe cumbersome. I'm thnking iPhone with long lists... It's okay, but fairly suboptimal. But if you don't mind typingto drill down..

Or maybe throw an alphabet jumpindex on somewhere so you could tap on a letter to quickscroll?

May be not bad on touchies, but nit sure it'd worktoo well on dpad type controls.. But maybe using analog to whoooooosh around quick would make it fun to use, like aonearm bandit scrolling by :)

mostly I'm curious what's on the right :)

jeffphone

What I had in mind is that it would have a list of categories that you would drill down into. Dragging the current list to the right would reveal this list again.

I also thought about an 'active tasks' bar on the right hand side that you would swipe across to reaveal/hide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good, I too like the wooden background.

I am pretty sure that with some JavaScript magic you can turn it into a Panorama UI: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/51076-panorama
So you don't have to build the whole thing from scratch.

foxblock out

Last edited by a moderator:
Back