GP32 you have got to be kidding

atrkid

Still Fresh
Hando, i believed your "hey we don't need any kind of agression" speech about our sites. can you now explain me why you open the exact saem type of board as we did, just a week later.

there is already a place for that.
try catching up with the news. it would have been apreciated if you had been on irc.
chat later

www.gp32emu.com , message boards. faster news.

Finally, a little bit of competition website wise. Even my website ans things that are in other site. I think thats a good thing.

Sorry but havent visited your forum yet, so actually dont know what categories you have or dont have. If the name is the same or something - i can change it. No problem with that. I dont care about names, only the content is important to me. This forum was set up on demand of users of Xtreme Board I used just name and description proposed by users of THIS board. And i dont think i am obliged to check every existing board/forum if the forums name is the same or not. But as i see you want me to totally to remove this forum without any logical reason. And dont think that you have the only right to own development forum and only gp32news forum is proper place for everything devoted to gp32. Some people visit gp32news boards, some visits gp32xtreme board. And thats ok. Its every person individual choice. And please dont tell me that the fact i run a discussion board is making a war. This not even fun.

That made me laugh.... Theres nothing wrong with having the same message boards - the internet is chocker full of people talking about the same thing on different message boards... I suppose if you do not like one forum you can go find another... ermmm thats called "Choice" ... and "Freedom" ... which is what the internet is all about.

:p

Back