Your Most Wanted Emulated Game On Pandora? (aka Friday Night Insomnia.

Mine's Medabots: Medabee version for the GBA =P I freaking love that game.
Also, Tetris for NES, Advance Wars 2 for GBA, Star Control for Genesis (yes I know UQM will be available), and Resident Evil 2 for PS1.

I don't know how DOS emulation works, but I'd also love to play Rayman, The 7th Guest, and The 11th Hour if that becomes possible.

Prometheus said:
Pleng said:
(I forget what she was called)
Just off the top of my head (I never really liked the game all that much, I'm afraid :p), I believe the girl's name was Claris. I could be wrong, though. :p

That's it. Claris it was. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
silvercroc said:
That's a good point, what are the odds of 7th guest or 11th hour being ported??
Is the source code available? (Or, alternatively, is the source code for an interpreter available, if such a thing exists?)

Megaman X 4 and SotN for PSX. Tom and Jerry and Megaman X for DOS. Theres something about the DOS version of MMX that I just like more. Probably just because it's the version I grew up with.

Oooh, tough one. Street Fighter 3: Third Strike, Metal Gear Solid, Tales of Destiny II, Pulseman, and Terranigma are probably highest on my list of games I wanna emulate right off the bat, though it's inevitable that I play all my favorite classics at some point and time. :p

I would love to play some old dos games on the pandora like Hocus Pocus and skunny. And offcourse zelda and mario with an gba emulator.

btw. what is the best sonic game?

MarcelP102 said:
I would love to play some old dos games on the pandora like Hocus Pocus and skunny. And offcourse zelda and mario with an gba emulator.

Kunckles in Sonic 1! :)

"Best" is subjective. :p But if you want an opinion on which is the "best", in my view it's Sonic CD. :p

DUKE NUKEM 3D!

yea a dos emulator that can run games like Duke 3D, Blood, etc would be kick ass

N64 emulation would be awesome as well

Prometheus said:
"Best" is subjective. :p But if you want an opinion on which is the "best", in my view it's Sonic CD. :p
NeoGeo "In the Hunt","Metal Slug"
Comodore 64 "Below the Root", "Beachhead"
Mame " 1942 "
DosBox - Text Adventures like "Pirate Adventure, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galacy, Zork II"

Just to name a few...

Eisner said:
Prometheus said:
NeoGeo "In the Hunt","Metal Slug"
Comodore 64 "Below the Root", "Beachhead"
Mame " 1942 "
DosBox - Text Adventures like "Pirate Adventure, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galacy, Zork II"

Just to name a few...

Um... The question I was answering was the following;

MarcelP102 said:
I'm *pretty* sure that In the Hunt, Metal Slug, Below the Root, Beachhead, 1942, Pirate Adventure, Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy, and Zork II don't feature Sonic The Hedgehog. ;)

I'm *pretty* sure that In the Hunt, Metal Slug, Below the Root, Beachhead, 1942, Pirate Adventure, Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy, and Zork II don't feature Sonic The Hedgehog. ;)
[/quote]

Sorry, I did not mean to quote, just to respond to the main topic.. By bad...

D)

Eisner said:
Sorry, I did not mean to quote, just to respond to the main topic.. By bad...

D)
Ah, ok! :lol: No problem. :)

all metroid games from the original to metroid fusion
all zelda games from original to majoras mask
all mario games from original to the last n64 mario game
i'm a nintendo guy :)

Back