1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Pyra YouTube Lawyer Simulator: A Game Based Around YouTube Lawsuits! (Need Help Developing)

Discussion in 'Cool Ideas and other wishes' started by DalebitGames, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Letalis Sonus

Letalis Sonus Very Active Member

You'd be surprised how many of those badly drawn web comic artist are living off their creations by now without other people getting involved, simply because they developed the required skills themselves on the fly simply by continuously working on their project.

Some of them don't even need to show off their great artistic skills. I guess you're familiar with Randall Munroe's xkcd?

directive0 and ible like this.
  2. ible

ible Advanced Guard Tower

Once in California, previously in the Netherlands
    as the main artist/storywriter, it lets you focus more on the story, which is nice...

3. FBnil

FBnil ¡sɥʇuoɯ oʍʇ uı ɐɹʎԀ

I beg to differ, some of the poses actually convey horror in the eyes of the stickmen... whom have no eyes at all...
    The early work of Randall, sure, but the last few years... it LOOKS super easy... look at the vase: https://xkcd.com/940/ or the clouds https://xkcd.com/941/

--- Double Post Merged, Jul 4, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 4, 2017 ---
    ps: Henry Reich drawed those in the videoclip, not Randall

kuru likes this.
  4. PowerGod

PowerGod Advanced Member

I wasn't saying that it was bad... I just wanted to point out that "One" started something with his skills instead of just asking for help

FBnil, ible and rygD like this.
  5. Penguin-Guru

Penguin-Guru Still Fresh

Actually, that is exactly how commissions work. If you've got the money and don't want to do it yourself, you can always become a professional producer. If you don't have the money, well, you could always get the money... Doing it yourself just tends to be easier for most people. Personally, I really suck at drawing. If I wanted a certain picture, I would be much better off hiring a professional to do it rather than spending 5+ years practising and ultimately forgetting what I set out to draw in the first place. Isn't this how professional artists make a living?

6. Klumpen

Klumpen Run away! Run away!

Ok, I just assumed by how it sounded to me, that Letalis Sonus doesn't actually have the funds or will for a commission, my mistake.

Show me the score and I see what I can do.
    I'd also be willing to make the score too if you got the funds. ;)

Penguin-Guru, FBnil and rygD like this.