#1 fave game for pandy?

My favorite game is to just use my Pandora in front of my geek friends.. revel in their jealousy.

Brutally closing the screen on the fingers of innocent little childrens.

Last edited by a moderator:
I previously played Super Geometry Dust, Audiorace, CromoZome, BattleJewels, and Kami Retro, but those are all nonfree, so I don't play them anymore.

Now, I guess my favorite game for the Pandora is either Wars: Commando or Shootet. But I also like a ton of others, including Transdimensional Hellspider, Maelstrom, Scavenger, Garden of Coloured Lights, The Ur-Quan Masters, Reword, Me And My Shadow, Endgame: Singularity, and quite a few others.

BattleJewels is free; at least, should be .. there was a 'demo version' floating around, but the full version should be around .. I should check :eek:

jeff

BattleJewels is free; at least, should be .. there was a 'demo version' floating around, but the full version should be around .. I should check :eek:

jeff

Onpon is one of those GPL fanatics that cuts off his nose to spite his face. If full source code isn't included with a viral redistribution license, then it's spawned from the very pits of hell and not fit to be trodden on by his brown socks and sandals. It's not a question of price, it's a holy war for these guys.

D.

Back