10 awesome people, randomly chosen

Who's the best out these 10 awesome people?

• WizardStan

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Blue Protoman

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Caine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alerino

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • DaMummy

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • MarioPandio

• Jourdy288

• Lurkio

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • moz

• mcobit

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
I really need help deciding on one and only one person, because it'll help me with finalizing something that's been weighing heavily on my mind for a month or two now.

Last edited by a moderator:
is the voting public or private?

also it says "Who's the best out these 6 awesome people?"

yet there are 10 :)

What with the rather glaring omission of my name, I had to go with DaMummy - he really is awesome.

D.

Why are you holding a spontaneous popularity contest? Even if I thought this was remotely appropriate I can't really vote without knowing what you intend to use the votes for..

I'm not in the list. PHEW! Who knows what that psycho SONY has got planned ..

The hell I am! There are far more awesome people than I. I question the method used in generating this list.

You're inappropriate, SONY, ya'hear. Inappropriate!

The purpose of this poll is obvious. The loser ( or perhaps even the winner, you never know ) will be the next person we spontaneously ban without warning or even a sane reason.

You're inappropriate, SONY, ya'hear. Inappropriate!

The purpose of this poll is obvious. The loser ( or perhaps even the winner, you never know ) will be the next person we spontaneously ban without warning or even a sane reason.

I am really tired of your sarcasm and mockery, but I guess you probably already knew that.

I want to know what this is all about, too and why I AM on this list ...

im sorry, why am i on this list? and why has dunny voted for me anyway? this is supposed to be serious! dont make a mockery of it!

I vote for WizardStan despite mcobits awesome software library, as without the charging routines which everyone has to need (as just occasionally one must actually put the Pandora down...blasphemy I know) we'd all be proud owners of ballooned up high explosives! Something that could have serious legal implications (which he also knows a thing or two about, even down to defending the rights of the horse-penis-in-anus-people) with the DoHS for all Pandorians. Something that could mean we have to become Anonymous, which is something the DoHS also view badly and which SONY hates.

If this is for a perma-ban on the other hand, then I recant and vote for myself and you should too, to bring an end to TL:DR twattery that makes you wonder just how weak your local drugs really are ;) :wacko:

Hmm, Stan and MCO are pretty close ATM.

Also, I do wonder what this list is for...

*boggle*

WizardStan, on 15 September 2011 - 01:15 PM, said:

Deleting his account for making such a statement is implication that people that like to put horse penis in their anus are bad. The poor people who like to put horse penis in their anus have suffered enough without this level of prejudice. Why isn't anyone else looking out for the rights of the horse-penis-in-anus people?

The thinghs you find in forums :)

jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Did all people, that are listed there reply to the horsepenisthread?

Did all people, that are listed there reply to the horsepenisthread?

No, me neither, as the topic was locked after Craigix brought Jesus Christ into the equation and just before I could accuse him (JC not Craigix) of being a horse thief according to Luke 19, verses 29 - 36, in which, he clearly didn't want to ask the owner of the Colt he got his disciples to pinch for him, the reason for the theft (which I suspect was an early form of colonic irrigation). :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back