10 awesome people, randomly chosen

Who's the best out these 10 awesome people?

• WizardStan

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Blue Protoman

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Caine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alerino

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • DaMummy

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • MarioPandio

• Jourdy288

• Lurkio

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • moz

• mcobit

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's using it to pick a moderator to replace him..
If that is the case then he should openly state so. I have no idea what we are voting about here and as such will abstain from this vote.

If this is indeed about selecting a moderator then my vote goes to Wizardstan. I've stated in the past that he would be a good candidate and will happily do so again. In fact, I just did.

[edit]

By the way, why replace him? He's doing a good job right now. If he wants to quite he can just do so. Gruso was recently re-elevated to mod status and we don't really need an armada of mods to tackle these boards.

[/edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
I only suspect it because SONY recently made a comment on gp32x that he's stepping down. It's not because I'm advocating for it or anything like that.

I only suspect it because SONY recently made a comment on gp32x that he's stepping down. It's not because I'm advocating for it or anything like that.
Ah yes, so he did. I should visit that place more often.
Hello

What did he post, I cannot find it ?

Why are you holding a spontaneous popularity contest? Even if I thought this was remotely appropriate I can't really vote without knowing what you intend to use the votes for..
Yep exos right we need to know what the votes for. You want to quit as moderator and pass the baton or something?

Did all people, that are listed there reply to the horsepenisthread?

No, me neither, as the topic was locked after Craigix brought Jesus Christ into the equation and just before I could accuse him (JC not Craigix) of being a horse thief according to Luke 19, verses 29 - 36, in which, he clearly didn't want to ask the owner of the Colt he got his disciples to pinch for him, the reason for the theft (which I suspect was an early form of colonic irrigation). :lol:
My little Pony?

My little Pony?

Yes, and here's the most fabulous one!

twilight_sparkle_by_thetgartist-d3jvr1f.jpg

Kidding aside, I have no idea what this poll is for, hoping SONY says something soon. =)

I have no clue why I'm on that list, but if it is for the supposed reason of becoming a replacement moderator; I am very lucky I have no votes, I would make a terrible mod :p

So what is this all about? SONY, explain plz.

I don't want to be a mod either...

Isn't it obvious? The winner gets a 12 x 10 framed print of Sony's nipples. This is why I voted for Stan, I know how much he likes Sony's nips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back