10 Most Dangerous Toys!

darkman

darkman unmasked!
Website
www.vci.net
This link shows 10 of the most dangerous toys of all time. I used to have one of those toys. It was the thing maker! My brother, sister, and I used it until the hot plate burnt out. Then we did the next safest thing, we used the electric stove in the kitchen!

10 most Dangerous Toys!

Better Pray for Coal boys and girls! :)

We used to have lawn darts, circa 1975. My cousin nearly lost his pinky toe :lol:

those sky dancers had a boys version too. I remember my friend having one but can't remember what they were called... but yeah I got a nasty bruise from one of the wings clipping my arm. Broken ribs though? hmmm

I could go for the Fisher-price street hog :rolleyes:

All the rage, it is

- Alex

Someone should make a "PWNED" picture from this:

dangeroustoysleadea0.jpg

I'd do it, but I don't have access to PS at work ...

Its sad how a few idiots (or idiotic parents who happen to be money hungry) can ruin the fun for thousands, isn't it? :-/

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 16 2006 at 12:27 AM said:
Let's give credit where it's due: that nuclear lab set is the bee's knee's :D
Uranium-238 lol. With all this worrying about the alpha decay of polonium-210, imagine if you tried to take those on a plane into britain around about now lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 16 2006 at 02:03 AM said:
Or America! Security is so tight, anything more would be asking for us to strip down and bend over!
But you haven't got Radioactive Polony.....errr.......Polonium-210 Russiarising its way into you rcountry for the moment, have you?

I had a sky dancer.. it was a boy fairey dragon thing... it was fun... although i do remember it being painfull a few times.

PokeParadox posted on Dec 15 2006 at 10:26 PM said:
those sky dancers had a boys version too. I remember my friend having one but can't remember what they were called... but yeah I got a nasty bruise from one of the wings clipping my arm. Broken ribs though? hmmm

I had a Mortal Kombat one from hyper-value I seem to remember.

Back