101 users

Only trouble with doing this is...

1. It's totally and completely pointless...

2. The whole idea is to see when there are peaks of users, i.e. when something very special occurs that day - it allows us to see if when something cool happens, it breaks the access/posting records, and if you do it like this, the lower (but real) records wouldn;t be recorded.

Ah well

Up to you I suppose!

Well, the 100-member record was set as a result of the British meetup and the _counter fiasco...so we need one person to organize a US meetup, another to bring the fake Amiga emu, and we're all set!

2. The whole idea is to see when there are peaks of users, i.e. when something very special occurs that day - it allows us to see if when something cool happens, it breaks the access/posting records, and if you do it like this, the lower (but real) records wouldn;t be recorded.
That does seem sensible actually..... its just a pity that the current record wasnt something cool, it was a fake emulator! :( oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that a USA meet would be pretty hard because the states are HUGE! Maybe meet-ups in smaller areas like Great Lakes, and whatnot would be better (I only say that because I live in Canada and I live near the Great Lakes) ;)

I'd definitely recommend it though! I've still got to get those bloody photos from the GP32 Brit meetup online! I'll let you know when I get around to it.

when was the last meetup i forget, also is there going to be another cos i missed the first one, mustve been busy doing nothing :p

Back