128gb sd sandisk 300x

alan h

Still Fresh
I'm having trouble with my sd card slots both left and right. First card that I bought was a kingston model class 10 but now the other I've just recieved  doesn't work either, It's a sandisk extreme 300x which is on the compatibility list. The light flashes when it's in but when I go to create sd card nothing comes up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm using a Kingston 128GB myself - it works fine. I guess you either haven't installed exFAT support on the Pandora or formatted the cards to FAT32.

the problem with the pnd store is that I can't download anything to anywhere but the sd card or probably usb. When I go to create pandora card I have a list to choose from including exfat but no card shows up to format.

Okay going to create pandora sd card doesn't show exfat it was fat32 and other options all along. I found exfat and installed it but I still can't find my sd card. I tried to run exfat.pnd also but nothing happened.

I tried to run exfat.pnd also but nothing happened.
Did you get the dialog to install it or nothing happened at all when launching it.. It should prompt with a window if you want to install it.. if it did, perhaps  because the SD card is a SDXC not an SDHC card..

the cards is sdxc because it's 128gb and sdhc is under 64gb. I copied the file to usb so I don't need pndstore right now but I can't get any emus and usb keeps telling me to intsall usb host on reboot.

When I run exfat.pnd I don't get confirmation I double click or left click then select execute but nothing happens. I think I don't need it I installed exfat from the menu with confirmation but I still can't read my sd card to format it.

Okay the problem is solved I've just rebooted for the first time after exfat install and now both cards can read. Have no idea why exfat.pnd didn't run though.

Thanks for all the support!

Okay time for some debug, with just that SD card in either slot..

Bring up a terminal and type

Code:
ls /dev/mmcblk*
If it bring up an error "no such file or directory" then it's not detecting the card.. If you get a result it's reading the card, just may not be formatted to something the Pandora understands.

Back