1gb Sd Card £39

Wouldnt that be ridiculously slow? and i have read that the gp2x doesnt like slow cards and things tend to freeze.

And how long does it usualy take for a gp2x with some extras to arrive from GP32z cause it was shipped on the 12th but it still isnt here and my b-day is on sunday

Derek

any of those ship to canada? The top one doesnt.. i believe and the bottom one I cant find anything :)

7dayshop said:
Post and Packing Options
We currently supply the Bailiwick of Guernsey, Jersey, the UK & it's islands and Eire.
We do not supply any countries other than those available in the drop down selection on the
'create account' page. Please see below for delivery options. Our dispatch service is 1st Class Royal Mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
any of those ship to canada? The top one doesnt.. i believe and the bottom one I cant find anything :)

7dayshop said:
Post and Packing Options
We currently supply the Bailiwick of Guernsey, Jersey, the UK & it's islands and Eire.
We do not supply any countries other than those available in the drop down selection on the
'create account' page. Please see below for delivery options. Our dispatch service is 1st Class Royal Mail.
Damn places, never want to help me :)
Oh well the search continues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back