20/10/03 6.30pm Sky Channel 121...

just signed the petition. at first i thought you meant a new series. was like " :D holy shit". have any of you seen that crappy gamesville program on sky one? it sucks so much balls. i was watching it the other week and it was reviewing the new super mario advance (super mario bros 3) and they asked these 2 girls to play it and tell them what they thought. they must have been the most retarded girls i've ever seen. one of them said "its too complicated and i'm struggling to get passed the first level. at this point i was pissing myself. then the next girl said "they could have done more with the graphics, like make it 3d or something" it's mario for fucks sake why the hell would you want it in 3d and how could you???

and that's my rant over. gamesmaster :D

Yeah I though the 'it's back' part might invoke fear. Rumours on the Forum however state the possibilty of a DVD boxset and a new series. Apparently the old producers are very keen to do anything because demand seems to be quite high.

A DVD boxset would be the coolest thing ever.

Also have you noticed on Gamezville that the games guru's head follows the buttons as they would be on the controller of the console in question. Remember if you ever watch it again and have a look, imagine a giant PS2 controller in front of his face next time he reads a PS2 cheat. Because he does this he always struggles when a button is said more than once in a row. Pretty damn funny.

haha yeah i noticed that. its just a stupid program. they put 2 black guys on it to make the program look cool and "street" but they overlooked the fact that there seems to be a nursery in the background with lots of toddlers running about, which kinda puts me off.

what was that other games program with ian from ri:se and that american chick called? i liked that. it was on at like 2am or something on bbc2 me thinks

that is soo cool' a few of my friends and I have been saying that gamesmaster should be back on. i can't come to terms that it is actually going to be back on,

the worst thing is, im going to uni. so i shall miss it.

anyone fancy making me a tape ;)

bringoutthegimp posted on Sep 19 2003 at 05:25 PM said:
what was that other games program with ian from ri:se and that american chick called? i liked that. it was on at like 2am or something on bbc2 me thinks
It was called thumbandits and it was on channel 4. It was actually really good but on way too late for anyone to care. The end of their last series said they would return, but alas they never did. I am also going to uni but I'm gonna get it taped, and I think my parents might be getting sky plus in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know everybody MUST know about this by now, but the same channel at six oclock every evening, its ..its TAKESHI'S CASTLE!!!!!

Ive been telling everybody about it since the first day it was on, and quite a lot of people now know.

Its even been on Radio1 apparently.

If some body doesn't know what it is i'll try to put into words what is truely an obsession for me.

Remember that bit in gladiators when they went down the zip line but let go half way down and landed on their arse after a fifteen foot drop? Remember the dirty pleasure?

And when they jumped through the paper thing at the end and landed scu-wiff on their neck?

What if sometimes the innocent looking paper was made of wood?

What if the evil count was one of the most influential directors of modern Japanese Cinema?

What if no-one ever, ever won?

What if Wolf had a high pressure fire hose?

That is Takeshi's Castle.

Not only is it funny, they put real effort in. The games change almost every week, and there are specials galore.

I don't know if anybody saw it on tuesday, it was the most amaizing thing ever recorded.

How can I explain? here goes- Japanese B movie monster and random animal costume fancy dress-up hour long spectacular.

I can only ask you to watch it, you really are missing out.

Please visit this website, this guy is nearly as big a fan as me.

www.count-takeshi.tk

Safety posted on Sep 19 2003 at 07:55 PM said:
I know everybody MUST know about this by now, but the same channel at six oclock every evening, its ..its TAKESHI'S CASTLE!!!!!

Ive been telling everybody about it since the first day it was on, and quite a lot of people now know.

Its even been on Radio1 apparently.

If some body doesn't know what it is i'll try to put into words what is truely an obsession for me.

Remember that bit in gladiators when they went down the zip line but let go half way down and landed on their arse after a fifteen foot drop? Remember the dirty pleasure?

And when they jumped through the paper thing at the end and landed scu-wiff on their neck?

What if sometimes the innocent looking paper was made of wood?

What if the evil count was one of the most influential directors of modern Japanese Cinema?

What if no-one ever, ever won?

What if Wolf had a high pressure fire hose?

That is Takeshi's Castle.

Not only is it funny, they put real effort in. The games change almost every week, and there are specials galore.

I don't know if anybody saw it on tuesday, it was the most amaizing thing ever recorded.

How can I explain? here goes- Japanese B movie monster and random animal costume fancy dress-up hour long spectacular.

I can only ask you to watch it, you really are missing out.

Please visit this website, this guy is nearly as big a fan as me.

www.count-takeshi.tk
Takeshi's castle gets very boring after a few episodes in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back