240*320 Resolution

'Firefox' said:
This is the weirdest screen fault I've ever heard of!

I mean, if it was a vertical line or a horizontal line that would be one thing, but a precise diagonal line corner-to-corner? That involves every row and every column in a very precise timing sequence. That's just mad!
Same here. It's weird as hell, and I'm fascinated how the problem is solved by running in 240x320 mode. And also why this never happens to me on my N95 when I rotate the screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone keeps bashing Wiz for the screen tearing issue, and I am well aware of what screen tearing is. I just want to know why nobody has posted any video showing the screen tearing in action? I've watched a lot of Wiz videos on youtube, but none show the issue or even hint to it. Anyone gonna do it?

Edit: I found one Screen tear at 1:54 but its not during a game or anthing, its going on a loading screen. Anyone got something better?

'EverTroy' said:
Everyone keeps bashing Wiz for the screen tearing issue, and I am well aware of what screen tearing is. I just want to know why nobody has posted any video showing the screen tearing in action? I've watched a lot of Wiz videos on youtube, but none show the issue or even hint to it. Anyone gonna do it?

Edit: I found one Screen tear at 1:54 but its not during a game or anthing, its going on a loading screen. Anyone got something better?
All anyone has done is report the facts. How is that bashing?

A screen anomaly like tearing probably isn't going to be best represented by a 30fps video on youtube. And these are reputable Wiz homebrew devs reporting it, not some random nutnick.

'Prophet' said:
'EverTroy' said:

All anyone has done is report the facts. How is that bashing?

A screen anomaly like tearing probably isn't going to be best represented by a 30fps video on youtube. And these are reputable Wiz homebrew devs reporting it, not some random nutnick.

Well, obviously, you CAN see the screen tearing in that video I linked from Youtube. So, if anyone has any other videos they can link showing the tearing, or could create one, that would be of great awesomeness. I just want to see what it's like in a fast gaming situation.

You can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1xH7j5S3Z8#t=1m28

I guess I'm one of those people who won't be bothered by this because I didn't even notice it the first time I watched that vid, I had to rewatch it to see it.

'DurTahar' said:
I guess I'm one of those people who won't be bothered by this because I didn't even notice it the first time I watched that vid, I had to rewatch it to see it.
seconded

Back