2Nd Review Case Should Arrive Soon.

Thanks for posting that Craig. My spirits only fray when I don't know what the next goal is, then I feel a bit as if it can go on forever.

Are another set of cases still on route to Michael? I guess they'll send another one out after Jan 15th as possible finals.

Ok, I'm going to try this again. A comparably cheap way to speed things up would be getting the cases overnighted from China to Canada. I realize that this will run over $100/package, but if it saves a week or two in development time, I think that's worth it. It will send the message to the Chinese factory that OP is really interested in getting this thing out the door ASAP, and might put a bit of pressure on them to hurry it up a bit. It also won't cost thousands of dollars and put a very large load on one of the OP members.

Sigh.

It never rains but it pours, eh? It's been snowing outside. We might have another day off school and work at this rate... my son was praying for it as he went to bed. His prayers seem to get answered more often than mine.

It's nice to have some semi-solid information (though quite how solid any onformation can be from that particular source I don't know - that Craig's provided it verbatim suggests to me that even he is fed up with interpreting the incoming data).

It is extremely dissapointing to contemplate that this apparently means some delay, and could lead to yet more delay. but then - honestly, if everyone that is shocked by that were to jump up and down all at the same time, would there be enough power in the jumping motions to rock a small rowing boat? Life's kinda like that. Pandora life even more so :(

I'm not surprised, but it pisses me off when the team throws up their hands saying 'there's nothing we can do, it's up to the factory.' There *are* things that can be done to speed up the process. Like overnight shipping. I realize that it isn't free, but it's a lot cheaper than some other options, and would cut out days or weeks of time in turnaround.

There's no such thing as overnight from China unless you have a grand per package. Even then I don't know if that exists. Every package has come express from China and it is three days, minimum. Give it up with the shipping already. That's the least of the problems when there is nothing to ship!

MWeston said:
There's no such thing as overnight from China unless you have a grand per package. Even then I don't know if that exists. Every package has come express from China and it is three days, minimum. Give it up with the shipping already. That's the least of the problems when there is nothing to ship!

Ok, thanks for the answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
then what is the problems. other than the team constantly leading us on? first there was you mr. weston saying you had missed the ups man last week, when in fact by the teams on admission, you had in fact received the cases. why dont yall care to be honest with the people. just this past friday and again yesterday we were assured that some more cases ere on the way, and no sooner than one can blink, a few hours later, this email shows up. the team never answered another poster's question about are there even cases coming at all this week. and I know for a living fact, that a package the size of which it would take to put a few of the cases into, would not now or ever cost no thousand dollars. iv done busines with places in china for many years, and have some large heavy boxes sent, and didnt cost anywhere near a thousand dollars. and it is important that someone be able to bring anything up if it well help speed up the process. yall need to get your heads out of the sand , and start caring about this.

Jaguar said:
then what is the problems. other than the team constantly leading us on? first there was you mr. weston saying you had missed the ups man last week, when in fact by the teams on admission, you had in fact received the cases. why dont yall care to be honest with the people. just this past friday and again yesterday we were assured that some more cases ere on the way, and no sooner than one can blink, a few hours later, this email shows up. the team never answered another poster's question about are there even cases coming at all this week. and I know for a living fact, that a package the size of which it would take to put a few of the cases into, would not now or ever cost no thousand dollars. iv done busines with places in china for many years, and have some large heavy boxes sent, and didnt cost anywhere near a thousand dollars. and it is important that someone be able to bring anything up if it well help speed up the process. yall need to get your heads out of the sand , and start caring about this.
Well, if you know everything then I guess there is nothing more to say.

Thanks for making another account Gerald1 so you are try to stir up more shit. Nothing better to do? Sad. :(

P.S. I never said anything about missing the UPS guy, Craig did. I wasn't expecting a package because I told the plastics people not to send me more parts until they were done, but they did it anyway. This email that got posted was in my inbox this morning. I'm really not sure who you are trying to impress with your pointless messages. It's pretty clear most people don't want to hear it and the rest are just sitting with a tub of popcorn enjoying the show. :)

listen mr. w. I apologized to craig, and he accepted within the last couple of weeks, and no one so fit to fix things up so I could get back in. im not surpused . all that has been said you have avoided answering any questions. just like allways, but hey its the factories fault. and I dont care about what others think, as they have given up trying to find out soemthign. yall arent being forthright, but Im use to that. oh and by the way,excuse me if I dont use any four letter words. and the isnt Gerald 1, gezzzzzzzzz.

Have you actually ordered a Pandora yet?
If you have, either cancel the order and let a happy person order it, and if you have not ordered one.. Go play in the microsoft forums, they might have a new Zune coming out you can rag on.

Jaguar, I think you should spend your free time (of which it looks like you have a lot) improving your English skills instead of trying to piss everyone off.

well jon. I try, and dont care about the pissing off of people. as far as the language skills o master of the forums, there is a reason for that, but if I bring it up , I will be accused of being a faker, so your jsut stuck with the misssssssssssssssssssssssssssspeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnggggggg, is that better. im just tired of all these delays, as I dont have the money or inclination to got find soemthing else to use. thats why im passionate about wanting a unit. oh I forgot im suppose to be working on language skills.how is this, [09e34rtumaqwwwww rg8ni7QMo<w>iL,KE WP8r9fythaweeeei7uuuuyhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnjkidpd:/FOGJ awhroikg. and dont tell me you cant read that.

HAHAHAHA! :lol:

No really carry on! Gold.

Anyone else enjoying this? B)

Remember people, I am Master of the Forums! :pandora2ut4:

no, no one else is bothering with it, except for you. i just made a post, but you have to feed your ego, as thats all you have. me, i just would like my pandara, but all you seem to want is to get on here and put someone down.

Jaguar said:
One thing is for sure. With people like you, gerald1 and chad78 still hanging around, when it is time for Pandora 2, Openpandora wont be so open anymore... I bet they'er sick of it.

Jaguar said:
but you have to feed your ego

I know, he's a real hungry fella ;)

He feeds on big juicy trolls!

Back