Any advice om dealing with the upcoming void in my life?

Timstertoo

I'm afraid I have to come to terms that an important part of my last 4 years is coming to an end. I have to say goodbye to old friends and will hopefully make some new ones.

I know quite a few of you have been where I will be soon so any tips to dealing with suddenly not being part of a certain group anymore?

I'm of course talking about this: 

Your order has been shipped.
In case you chose DHL or UPS as shipping service, you will soon receive a URL to click on in order to track the delivery progress of your package automatically.

If your ordered as Signed Mail, you will not receive and automatic tracking mail.
In that case, please contact us if the order does not arrive within a given timeframe (check the Shipping-Information-Page on our shop for approximate shipping times).   You can review this order and download your invoice from the "Order history" section of your account by clicking "My account" on our Website.

:D

Ordered it aroun noon today, fast turn around!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shoving an SD card full of PNDs can fill the void for a while..

I've been trying to not have everything ready and sorted. Remember the horror stories of people already having sd cards ready and filled for ages.

Now I'm a bit intimidated by the amount of work ahead of me. But in a good way!

Basically first thing is getting compo4all running and beat some highscores.

Secondly suss out which editor to use for php, javascript, css and html work.

And then just go crazy with all the other stuff :D

^ I recommend Geany for an all around editor.. It's fast and a good code editor.. It's almost has everything that a full IDE does.. I use it at work on my workstation as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I too finally have a Pandora after a 4.5 year wait - so far I've only put on Firefox, drastic, pndmanager, c64.emu, chaos strikes back and cannonball - but I can safely say it's been worth the wait :).

nice, missed the fact that you also had a things to do with a new pandora beside the "software to install" page...

Back