The Carry Case And Tv Out Will Not Cause A Delay

Monk said:
I found out today that my mate who has not been well got rushed into hospital, where he was told if they don't remove at least one of the tumors on his spine he'll be paralysed from the chest down and if they do then he probably wouldn't survive surgery.

He survived surgery. Now they're trying to ship him back to some hick hospital nearer his home, as soon as the hick hospital has a bed to put him in.

But that's just the edited highlights of my day. On the other hand, I look here for something a bit more... positive? :)

Oh, I see. Good luck to your friend :)
I'm sure the discussion is now officially over ;)

I light a candle for your friend
candle-smiley.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Craigix did say he had the power supplies (two different types). I am not going to do the leg work to find the posts for someone, if they can't do it for them selves.

i only got the tv out cable. im gonna make my own case out of leather, that will let you use the pandora while its in it. ill upload a stencil for you all when im done :)

BackAssward said:
Craigix did say he had the power supplies (two different types).

Yes, he's said he has PSUs, and yes he's said there are two types. It's dangerous to add extra interpretation (like "ALL") in as fact, however. That can sometimes lead to knowing things that are not necessarily so. I hope you're right and somewhere he has clearly said that he has all the PSUs for the entire first batch of 4000 Pandoras - but that seems unusually clear for Craig.

BackAssward said:
I am not going to do the leg work to find the posts for someone, if they can't do it for them selves.

No need to dig out references, I keep quoting actual posts to you. though the implication is odd - what, you'd only dig out posts for people that don't need it?

b1llygo4t said:
i only got the tv out cable. im gonna make my own case out of leather, that will let you use the pandora while its in it. ill upload a stencil for you all when im done :)

Ah1 I've got one of those for my Dell Mini 9 - they're just great! Best of luck with the project :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It sucks. I would like to see the case that has cost use $20 each. It's easily the most expensive carry case I have every bought.
If I get one, it's usually a $5 thing off ebay. My first DS case was about $11. PSP I used the original soft case that came with it (PSP Phat).

we never did get that picture of the two psu's... not that i'm really all that eager to see some random psp chargers ;]

Back