The case of the case

I'm already surrounded by stuff I buy and don't use, so I don't really feel the new to expand that number whenever I can have control myself...

@British. So why would a citizen of France call themselves British? Seems most odd. :blink:

Just being bloody nosey. :p

Meh, I guess I'll never get a straight answer from the OPT anyway...

may88, why would it seems odd ?

I actually find it be pretty noobish to name oneself after his country, real name, real name backward, real name + some number... date of birth maybe ? :p

In these days and age of Internet dwelling, anonymity is the first line of defense (so to speak), so I don't see the point in putting parts of who we really are in our public representation(s).

To each his own, of course.

AFAIAC, think Ultima, the fifth one, then picture a first step into RPG, add a total lack of imagination and the need to provide a name to your character...

There's some limits to the lack of imagination...

The point was not to copycat (and there was most probably a limit to the name's length).

You can turn the carry case inside out a couple of times for a better fit.

I vaguely remember it mentioned a couple of times on the community forums. No pandora and carry case here yet to try it out though, just second-hand information from a lurker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I've that here and there as well, but from a thread on GP32X it seemed that it didn't really alleviate the tightness issue.

Back