The case of the case

British

Still Fresh
I know the carry case's issues have been discussed a bit here, and a bit more on GP32X, but I didn't find details about what I'm gonna ask...

So, I think we can safely say the case, as of now, is too tight.

I've read on some other thread here that there might have been new cases in the making...

Is that something official ?

What I actually want to know is that if I order the Pandora with a case today, which case will I get whenever my unit is sent ?

More useful for people in the first batch: if there's a new case in production, will the first (tight) cases still be sent, or will the sending be put on hold until new cases are out ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, it seems there's a second batch of cases due in october... I couldn't find the details though.

Ok, it seems there's a second batch of cases due in october... I couldn't find the details though.
I think this refers to the actual plastic casing of the Pandora, as opposed to the carry cases. I don't remember hearing anything about new carry cases, please point me in the right direction if I missed it B)

Tickles is correct - the second batch of cases that are due in in October are the plastic housings in which the console's guts are contained. :p

I was afraid it might be the case... er, you know what I mean B)

Back to square one then... ED, Craig, anyone ? *poke*

By the way British your Avatar hypnotises me and prevents me from reading. Please fix :p

Why do whe dont call this cases:
th_DSC02128.jpg
"Cases"

And this cases:
th_78454312.jpg
"Carry Case" ???

Because: If somewhone speack about Cases, nobody knows what he mean!!...

Thats very strange..

Tickles: when you run along, then all is fine.

matzesu: can't see your images (blocked at work), so I can't say right now :mellow:

@British:

The First Picture was from the Pandora Case (Plasik around the Board), "Case"

And the Second picture was from the Carryng Case (The Case around the Pandoa).. "Carring Case"

The case of the case sounds like the Book of the Books.. (the Bible) :lol:

Well, the intended pun of the title was the case (as in "the matter") of the carry case.

Not saying "carry" seemed better at first, but on second thought I should have wrote it :unsure:

I'll put some emphasis on it in the OP.

British clearly has good taste, because that moose is from Mickey Mania. :p (It's in the chase section of the level "Moose Hunters".)

That elk has a different story, ô thou all evil thread-derailers ! *spank*

<Edit> And maple... I'm french :rolleyes:

So how tight is too tight exactly? I would think the snugger the better.
I have cases for things that are so tight I struggle to do the zip up. I'm sure the zip on the case for my portable speakers is going to break sooner or later (and yes it did come with them :rolleyes: )

What are the carry cases made out of? I would think it would get broken in after a short time. If people can resist the urge to touch their Pandoras and just leave it in the case for a couple of days it would probably stretch itself out.

So how tight is too tight exactly? I would think the snugger the better.

:lol:

For those looking for an alternative carrying case, I remember hearing that NDS (fat) cases work well and you can probably find them on the cheap.

Back