Can I Still Order A Tv-out Cable & The Case

shade

Still Fresh
Hi, I ordered my pandora from openpandora.org Is It possible that i can still order the TV-Out cable and Carry case as I was unable to this last week due to lack of funds :pandora1:

shade said:
Hi, I ordered my pandora from openpandora.org Is It possible that i can still order the TV-Out cable and Carry case as I was unable to this last week due to lack of funds :pandora1:
Good question, i'm in the same boat. we i had the funds i just didn't stop and think! So theres no way we can order the bits for our pandoras until the next batch?

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont know if this is true ,i would imagine you could still buy spares at evil dragons shop
or even craigix shop,thats if there is still stock.

i did the same thing ,i just wanted to get the preorder out the way seein as it had taken
me 30mins to get to the checkout page,it would have been really stupid to buy extras for
a system you dont have.

i hope craig or the dragon himself can answer this question as i want extras and where
is the devfund pay link ?

I also forgot to add the tv cables in my haste to get my order in. I emailed: openpandorasales@gmail.com and they added it no problem. You just need your order number.

I just told them I wanted to add it to my order and they did. I didn't have to do anything else. They put it on the same credit card and didn't add shipping or anything.

Hi guys,

Just to let you know after i read this thread yesterday i emailed openpandorasales@gmail.com last night quoting my order number. Got an email this morning saying they had been added and the extra amount charged.

All i need to buy now is the SD cards, which i'll do a week before they're all dispatched.

Back