Surely The Case Moulds Should Be Done By Now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
slygamer said:
When you think of Vegemite as "waste from the beer production process" it sounds just like it tastes.

arrrgh said:
^You are wrong. VEGEMITE IS DELICOUS.

slygamer's post doesn't actually say that it isn't, although the immediate image conjoured up is, I must admit, not instantly appealing.

Shaun. said:
Is it just us Australians who love vegimite cause when I went to another country they thought it was disgusting. Personally I eat vegemite almost everyday =] with cheese.

It seems to be, and it's led me to wondering. I know, for example, that some people like broccoli and some people don't, but there is a third category of people who absolutely loathe it because of a genetic difference in their taste buds (as I recall). I wonder if a predeliction for Vegemite is due to nature or nurture - whether Australians are more likely than others to enjoy it becuase they were brought up with it, or because it is designed to appeal to the Australian pallette.

I have little doubt that, in this day and age, out there somewhere a small group of scientists is studying the phenomena (they seem to study just about everything else).

Last edited by a moderator:
Monk said:
slygamer said:
When you think of Vegemite as "waste from the beer production process" it sounds just like it tastes.

arrrgh said:
^You are wrong. VEGEMITE IS DELICOUS.

slygamer's post doesn't actually say that it isn't, although the immediat eimage conjoured up is, I must admit, not instantly appealing.

Shaun. said:
Is it just us Australians who love vegimite cause when I went to another country they thought it was disgusting. Personally I eat vegemite almost everyday =] with cheese.

It seems to be, and it's led me to wondering. I know, for example, that some people like broccoli and some people don't, but there is a third category of people who absolutely loathe it because of a genetic difference in their taste buds (as I recall). I wonder if a predeliction for Vegemite is due to nature or nurture - whether Australians are morr likely than others to enjoy it becuase they were brought up with it, or because it is designed to appeal to the Australian pallette.

I have little doubt that, in this day and age, out there somewhere a small group of scientists is studying the phenomena (they seem to study just about everything else).

great speech!

EvilDragon said:
Pleng said:
Blah/blah/blah/blah
[...]We apologized quite a few times already in our official blogs (at the beginning of this year) and from then on said to NOT make any more OFFICIAL release dates but just give estimations, information about what has still to be done or what is already finished (and what's currently happening).[...]
I think Pleng was specifically referring to Craig's insulting post to Monk. (as if it had anything to do with Pleng at all.)

Should we start each post with "We're really sorry" or what do you think?
Oh yes! And groveling! Complete with bowing and scraping. If you can manage some tears, that could only add to the effect.

<rocking back and forth in a corner>

Just one more week, just one more week, just one more week...

This thread has gotten way out of control. The topic was the status of the Case Molds. We got an update on them, a date that they should be finished, and the date that test parts are to be sent to MWeston for approval. We also got some updates on related topics, which was nice. That discussion ended a couple of pages ago, and since then has hosted only bitching and some strange discussion about vegemite.

I really think that this thread should be closed now, and we can open a new thread about the new parts once they arrive, or a thread about where they are if they don't show up by when MW said they would. The bitch thread should either stop or go somewhere else, like a separate bitching thread. This way, people interested in updates on the mold don't need to worry about seeing this rediculous bitch-fest/flame-war that's started up here.

I don't think I've ever seen a more appropriate time for this :p
23t1daejpg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back